Kobe Buffalomeat

Adunk33

Staff member
He’s playing basketball at some small NAIA school in Kansas.

fourthandshort

Reggie said:

oh right ... some of us (and me) were speculating it was the video of him dancing on the sidelines during a game, which I believe we were losing maybe ??? That part about us losing might be wrong game ... but given we lost 4 of last 5, odds are good it was during a loss. Not to mention, it wasn't particularly good dancing either .. sort of a cross between Napolean and Bruce Springsteen ... both very credible dancers, but not when you mix them together. :banana-dance:

TIMMY

fourthandshort said:
Reggie said:

oh right ... some of us (and me) were speculating it was the video of him dancing on the sidelines during a game, which I believe we were losing maybe ??? That part about us losing might be wrong game ... but given we lost 4 of last 5, odds are good it was during a loss. Not to mention, it wasn't particularly good dancing either .. sort of a cross between Napolean and Bruce Springsteen ... both very credible dancers, but not when you mix them together. :banana-dance:
It was the EIU game and he wasn't half bad.

ChiRedbirdfan

It takes a lot to get kicked off a d1 football team if one has any football talent. If Kobe got kicked off the football team for bad dancing combined with the fact the Kobe is now playing basketball...well that says it all about his football talent...next man up!

fourthandshort

tjbison said:
I love the name

3 posts and bison in the user name ... quinn .. we got a security breach !!!!

ok tjbison ... who are you and which Bison do you represent ??

:mrgreen:

TIMMY

I've solved the Buffalomeat whereabouts saga. Meat is at Baker University an NAIA near Lawrence. Funny thing is he's on the basketball roster at a pretty good football school. Football's hard.

He may have been a little slack for a coach like Spack. Just sayin.

Top Bottom