Kevin Stallings

Bdub777

I heard he had a bunch of players quit. Coach Stallings isn’t going to be loved by typical coddled millennial players. I think we’ve seen the same thing with his protégée.

Trey_Guidry4three

Yea I get that but what if he has nowhere else to go and wants to coach? Highly doubtful still I guess

DWRedbird

I think the bigger issue for him coming back would be that it would have to be as an assistant, as I don't see our head coach going anywhere after this year....

ThisIsTheLineup

Trey_Guidry4three said:
I wonder if Kevin would ever consider coming back to isu

Would you want him? I know I'll probably get booed out of here for asking that, but his coaching style doesn't work anymore.

Jsnhbe1Birds

I don't think Stallings gets fired after two seasons with that buyout. Although he could with a new AD. But, I think he gets the third year to show he's got the program going in the right direction.

ISU FAN 1

ThisIsTheLineup said:
Trey_Guidry4three said:
I wonder if Kevin would ever consider coming back to isu

Would you want him? I know I'll probably get booed out of here for asking that, but his coaching style doesn't work anymore.
What do you mean by styl?. Stallings is a red ass in public, but not many of his peers are warm and cuddly behind closed practice doors IMO.

V Boy

Bird Friend said:
V Boy said:
Pittsburgh starts 4 freshmen

But are they D1 ready?

I went to the UNC-Pitt game a couple weeks ago. Pitt’s point guard is very good for a freshman. He had 20 pts and did not have much trouble getting to the basket.

Some of the other guys looked a bit greener. One of the big guys looked like he had potential.

Keep in mind Pitt best player was a grad xfer to UNC. Stallings and Roy are tight and Stallings allowed that one to go through.

cpacmel

V Boy said:
Keep in mind Pitt best player was a grad xfer to UNC. Stallings and Roy are tight and Stallings allowed that one to go through.

Probably their best returning player (Ryan Luther) is also out for the year with a stress fracture.

crazzymark

be aware the DM is one one a list of one of the top up and coming coaches, that is why we was selected to be one of the coaches for team USA over the summer....and is very respected in coaching circles.

Top Bottom