Izzo

CaliRdBrd

SgtHulka

He's a great coach, no doubt. But I'm not a fan of guys with a whiney demeanor. Him and Webber are always mouth agape in shock working the refs. After Richardson, I thought Porter was refreshing, but his shtick wore on me over time.

All things I'm willing to ignore for the sake of winning tho. Lets get him!!!

stats

He's a great coach, no doubt. But I'm not a fan of guys with a whiney demeanor. Him and Webber are always mouth agape in shock working the refs. After Richardson, I thought Porter was refreshing, but his shtick wore on me over time.

All things I'm willing to ignore for the sake of winning tho. Lets get him!!!
I am with you. Izzo was or is one of the top coaches in college basketball, then he turned into a know-it-all. I don't want to hear him talk about being leaders of men, then get a technical less than 24 hours later. Then his player got one.

stielowp

Fun Fact:

Izzo and Michigan State have the most recent NCAA Championship for the Big Ten (B1G). It was in the year 2000 (Maryland was in the ACC in 2002 when they won). To put that in perspective, that would be the birth year of most Seniors in the NCAA this year. I love to bring this up to all of my B1G fan friends. I used to say all the time that the MVC should change it's name to the Big Valley to have a better chance of getting at-large births.

-- Only 2 Football National Champs since 2000 (compared to 13 in the SEC)
-- 0 Baseball National Champs