It’s time to give Muller another Contract Extension

Rollbirds5

Since most of the board likes to overreact to every loss figured we need to over react to a win. Screw it, Let’s give Dan another extension! Over 40 games above .500 winning record and team consistently is in upper half of conference competing for a tourney bid, show him the money!
The negative posters can keep their bashing to every other thread, how bout positive replies only :D

Dave99

Extending his contract is an easy call. What we need to do is set aside some of the revenue his team is generating and re-invest it in a matching fund to keep Coach Muller after we make a tournament run and other schools start throwing big money at him.

Redbirdwarrior

Only beat Akron by 5. 80% of the board would tell you that if it is Duke or Kentucky, we need to win every game by no less than 35.

Jsnhbe1Birds

Why not he's already signed for 56 more years. By 2050 it'll be weekend at bernies theme night...every night

SoCalRedbird

This board is certifiably bipolar.

But, yeah... count me in to extend his contract until we no longer consistently finish in the top three of the MVC. Winning a single game on a certain Sunday doesn't fit into my evaluation criteria.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Trey_Guidry4three

Rollbirds5 said:
Since most of the board likes to overreact to every loss figured we need to over react to a win. Screw it, Let’s give Dan another extension! Over 40 games above .500 winning record and team consistently is in upper half of conference competing for a tourney bid, show him the money!
The negative posters can keep their bashing to every other thread, how bout positive replies only :D

Why? It's not like he is going anywhere if we don't extend him. This argument is non sensical

Top Bottom