ISU vs. EIU Panthers - Tickets and Tailgating

ThisIsTheLineup

Hey everyone! Who has made the trek out to Charleston before? I am starting to look at tickets and do not know where the visiting fans sit and where people tailgate.

TreRoberson4Heisman

On another note, this game is NOT listed on the Redbird website as being televised on ESPN3. Do we think it will eventually televised or no?

BEAT THE BISON

I went to the last game, did not tailgate, the visitors side is very poor viewing, they have a wide running track around the field and the stands are very low to the ground about 10 rows total.

So this time I bought tickets on the home side, they are general admission, could be a sell out with it being family weekend...............according to Cindy at EIU's Ticket office.

Was not televised last time, but remember watching the game at home/computer when Jimmy Garoppolo ripped us to shreds.............. 4 years ago

Redbird28

I go there every other year (live 30 minutes from the campus) and have never had an issue getting a ticket the day of the game. Earlier poster is right about visitor side, but I usually sit over there anyway just to avoid sitting amongst the EIU fans.

There will be tailgating all around the area, but parking is pretty sparse on the actual "stadium" grounds.

TIMMY

Visitors side pretty bad. I don't care who I sit around so I'll be on the other side.
Daughter runs at Purdue the night before so It'll be a great weekend road trip!

ThisIsTheLineup

Sorry for bumping this back up - thank you all for sharing your experiences at EIU games. Has anyone ever tailgated? Their parking guide map shows a spot for visiting team tailgating but do not see anything else about it.