ISU vs. Charleston Southern - 11/25/17 - 8:00PM - ESPN3

BirdsFan1315

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I think the Birds are in for another feast tonight. Thoughts?

Birdswin

Since it was a one game suspension, and the Quincy game is One game - so unless you use some other sort of math - I would say yes from an eligibility standpoint. Now, whether he has an illness that would hold him out, I expect to see him.

KingO

Elijah checking for the first time as a redbird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BirdFan10

Boards and Ball Movement. A lot of passing around the perimeter. Wish our guys would roll harder to the hoop on the PnR, they kinda float after the pick.

DWRedbird

Brick said:
Getting KILLED on the offensive boards

They almost have as many offensive rebounds as we do rebounds...if we lose that is what is going to do us in.

WoodlandWarrior

Hope we cut down on the offensive boards they’re getting. Wish Tinsley could give us some offense. This would be an embarrassing loss iif a loss.

SoCalRedbird

Not sure what's going on between DM and MY, but whatever has transpired has inadvertently shattered Malik's instincts and confidence. He's simply not the same player.

And enough of our walk ons and lucky to be here types. Put in Elijah and MY along with Keyshawn and Madison. That's the group we're going to succeed with until David is healed.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

V Boy

Have we reached a point where we can say Evans is better than Sic Nic?

Brick

Twice in a row with the lead don’t get a shot off. Jeez

BirdsEyeView

If only we had a playmaker who could break down the defense on that last play of regulation..

Oh wait. He is sitting on the bench.