@ Indiana State

Dmills

The ladies have clawed their way back into 4th place with UNI's loss tonight. A win against InSt will help them maintain sole possession of 4th place and will put them 1 game ahead of UNI/MuSt and 1 GB of MoSt. Need to win this one before a difficult road trip to Iowa next weekend.

Redbird82

Pretty much a must win to get into the top 4, but if they play lIke last weekend, should win win by double digits

Dmills

Got the job done. UIC was upset by Valpo on a buzzer beater. Huge weekend coming up. Would be really nice to win one.

Redbird82

They struggle to score on the road. Ugly game. But I wish the guys were to the point where you worried about how they looked when they won🙄. The color girl on the telecast referred to Bullman 4 times as a freshman. Don’t know she would feel about it, but I wish we had her for 3 more years!

mvcfan80

They struggle to score on the road. Ugly game. But I wish the guys were to the point where you worried about how they looked when they won🙄. The color girl on the telecast referred to Bullman 4 times as a freshman. Don’t know she would feel about it, but I wish we had her for 3 more years!
She referred to her as a freshman probably 10 times. To do so displayed total ignorance of the MVC and lack of preparation. A win on the road even if ugly is still a win. Big weekend coming up. We really need to get a split. Two wins solidifies a top 4 finish. Two losses and we will likely be battling it out for 4th the rest of the way with UNI and Murray State.

Redbird82

She referred to her as a freshman probably 10 times. To do so displayed total ignorance of the MVC and lack of preparation. A win on the road even if ugly is still a win. Big weekend coming up. We really need to get a split. Two wins solidifies a top 4 finish. Two losses and we will likely be battling it out for 4th the rest of the way with UNI and Murray State.
I think even a split if we beat UNI probably gets us 4th

mvcfan80

I think even a split if we beat UNI probably gets us 4th
I agree that a split is goo this next weekend. d enough if win is over UNI. UNI just lost Green for season and Murray State is starting to fade it appears. Win over UNI would gives us tiebreaker against them putting us in really strong position to finish at least 4th as we will have only one road game remaining against a top 6 of MVC team after the Iowa trip. But two losses puts us back in 5th so win over UNI is important.

Last edited:
Top Bottom