Indiana State - 2/8

redbirdron1

I'm sure we're underdogs as Mel will contact Vegas for the odds/margin. This season pretty much
is toilet trash and we've seen/heard it all bout Dan and the roster.

I always look forward to the TASTE event. Fun and get to see a bunch of pals. Now, let's rally
the troops for this game and show our SUPPORT. I for one am going to give Dan and the boys
my 100% support - yes, I'm cheering for everything good that I see because I'm a proud Alum, love
the program and want to give them encouragement.

I don't want our kids to feel crappy about themselves. Dan's miserable, I get it and tomorrow is
NOT gonna be a game where he leaves the gym thinking he's lost the fan base, his team and
respect for his coaching. Hell, it's easy to bitch and moan about this season - I have, but let's
make a Difference tomorrow and encourage this program like nothing they've seen, heard or felt all
year. A win tomorrow will be tough against a good Sycamore team and it'll only be our 3rd of the
MVC campaign - our chances are getting fewer as the days progress.

I want Fish, Cope, DJ, Abdou and the rest to know we haven't given up on them and give them a spark.
Let's B the Difference Maker in tomorrow's outcome.

Go Birds!

DoubleDeuce

The blue team has played well lately (4 straight wins)...even if Wednesday was a bit of an anomaly. No predicting a win, but I'll be there cheering (hopefully) too.

crazzymark

I hope that DM sits the Reeves, Horne and Ray for the rest of the season and not let them build their resume' for when they transfer at the end of the season. Just let the guys that can't leave play and I wouldn't plan on the freshmen class next year, we will see who will sign up for this fine dumpster fire in RBA on NSD. Looks like all the other seasons, 5 JUCO players, 1 senior transfer and 2 walk on's in 20-21. Enjoy the Taste and have a fine libation for me. Go ISU and win this game.

MarchArchPod

Another Saturday Night at RBA. Hopefully the boys can get a win. As much as I an most of you complain, we still love this team and will always root for them, through the good and the bad. I can guarantee, all the players and coaches are sick to themselves about this season. Hopefully we can have a happy night on Saturday. That being said.....

Indiana State 71
Illinois State 64

Trees have been on fire lately and have a real shot at the 2 seed in St. Louis.

Hrtnfldhse

redbirdron1 said:
I'm sure we're underdogs as Mel will contact Vegas for the odds/margin. This season pretty much
is toilet trash and we've seen/heard it all bout Dan and the roster.

I always look forward to the TASTE event. Fun and get to see a bunch of pals. Now, let's rally
the troops for this game and show our SUPPORT. I for one am going to give Dan and the boys
my 100% support - yes, I'm cheering for everything good that I see because I'm a proud Alum, love
the program and want to give them encouragement.

I don't want our kids to feel crappy about themselves. Dan's miserable, I get it and tomorrow is
NOT gonna be a game where he leaves the gym thinking he's lost the fan base, his team and
respect for his coaching. Hell, it's easy to bitch and moan about this season - I have, but let's
make a Difference tomorrow and encourage this program like nothing they've seen, heard or felt all
year. A win tomorrow will be tough against a good Sycamore team and it'll only be our 3rd of the
MVC campaign - our chances are getting fewer as the days progress.

I want Fish, Cope, DJ, Abdou and the rest to know we haven't given up on them and give them a spark.
Let's B the Difference Maker in tomorrow's outcome.

Go Birds!
#SupportThePlayers

I'll be there Let's Win This Game

Phantom

Something clicks this time.

Us 74
Them 67

6,419 happy witnesses.

ricohill

https://twitter.com/FireDanMuller/status/1225824988273479682

#ProtestTheNest

ISUBird

I think we could have a good showing for this game. Indiana State - 75 Illinois State - 58.

stats

Indiana State's last 4 game.
1/25 beat Bradley 61 to 53
1/29 beat Drake 58 to 56
2/1 beat Missouri State 78 to 68
2/5 beat Loyola 68 to 39 (I think it was 62 to 29 before subs.)

Redbird222

I will be there supporting the birds. I am always hopeful but not optimistic. We ususally play better at home so here's hoping. We will see if Dan has lost the team (effort wise) or if they have some resilience and at least compete. If we play like we did against MSU, a bad season will get even worse.

Birdswin

Do not worry, I will be there - but that is about it. I have at least 8 extra tickets, and maybe 10 by tonight. Everyone has cancelled out - this will the firs Taste that my old teammates and roommates have missed in around 8 years. I tried to give the tickets away this week - no takers in an office of 20. My wife sent out an email at the high school she teaches at - no takers.

I expect Indy State to be a little flat - coming off a big win and taking the Birds lightly. Thus, the Sycamores (formerly Indians now Trees) will win by 12-15, unless Dan decides to quit coaching again.

ricohill

Birdswin said:
Do not worry, I will be there - but that is about it. I have at least 8 extra tickets, and maybe 10 by tonight. Everyone has cancelled out - this will the firs Taste that my old teammates and roommates have missed in around 8 years. I tried to give the tickets away this week - no takers in an office of 20. My wife sent out an email at the high school she teaches at - no takers.

I expect Indy State to be a little flat - coming off a big win and taking the Birds lightly. Thus, the Sycamores (formerly Indians now Trees) will win by 12-15, unless Dan decides to quit coaching again.

THIS IS REDBIRD BASKETBALL!! Thanks, Muller.

I’ll be at the taste and the game. Trying to decide how many beers I need to drink to make a game between Dan Muller and Greg Lansing watchable?

Rocket Man

I think this might be the game where we finally pull out a W!
Losing really sucks. Wish we had a coach that knew how to coach.

redblood

I didn’t get to see the game at Mo State, what happened with Fisher. Had been on a good run but numbers were bad for that game. Hi Yo Silva just too much for him?

jamminjamarsmiley

Don’t care about any of the isu festivities today.

I think I’ll head to IWU V AUGUSTANA. Two teams who will play harder and there is better coaching on the sidelines. Will be more enjoyable than watching the ISU crap fest. Is there a titan fan.net?