Incoming

ISU FAN 1

https://www.pantagraph.com/sports/college/illinois-state/howard-fleming-jr-illinois-state-basketball-recruits-enjoy-successful-seasons/article_bbc74c1a-5306-50a2-91fb-863bde9d1936.html#utm_source=pantagraph.com&utm_campaign=%2Fnewsletter-templates%2Fnews-alert&utm_medium=PostUp&utm_content=6c783696410301b44a0751338e897966f68f1378

Sound promising if they can stay healthy. Sounds like Fleming was high major material if not for injuries.

https://youtu.be/jR4uJpXKYtU

Bdub777

Fleming is potentially an exciting addition. Like the size of the PGs, IF they can penetrate and not just lob 3s. I think we need to stop recruiting beanpoles who may have some rudimentary defensive ability but need to spend two years in the weight room and have limited offense. I’d rather start with a Dinma or Rey frame.

Baltimore Bird

I am super excited about the incoming recruits. Our issues have been retention and health over the years. Let's pray we can keep this core together and watch them grow and become a very good team.

Metamoron

Bdub777 said:
Fleming is potentially an exciting addition. Like the size of the PGs, IF they can penetrate and not just lob 3s. I think we need to stop recruiting beanpoles who may have some rudimentary defensive ability but need to spend two years in the weight room and have limited offense. I’d rather start with a Dinma or Rey frame.

If I remember, Dinma was not very good his freshman year then redshirted. So Dinma was two years before he was any sort of help.

Bdub777

Metamoron said:
Bdub777 said:

If I remember, Dinma was not very good his freshman year then redshirted. So Dinma was two years before he was any sort of help.

You’re right and I should have said won’t be much bigger or better after 2 years in the weight room.

Top Bottom