Idowu

Adunk33

Staff member
https://www.instagram.com/p/BygLzMqnYYZ/?igshid=yn7yx1rj0eay

Been putting in WORK this summer.

birdsflyhigh

Fantastic to see Rey is putting in the work to keep improving. Think in the near future (maybe even this coming season) he's got a real shot at becoming a monster good BIG in the Valley :cool:

GO YOU REDBIRDS!! :happy-bouncyred:

DoubleDeuce

Phew! I hated seeing the title on this thread knowing most news this time of year about players is bad news. Thanks for sharing!

DannyCooksey

I am also guilty of assuming this was bad news. it almost always is.

my hopes for Rey were raised the minute i saw his FT shooting. I think he has a pretty nice shot and could eventually be a kid that shoots 75% or better.

hopefully he has a great summer.

ChiRedbirdfan

DannyCooksey said:
I am also guilty of assuming this was bad news. it almost always is.

my hopes for Rey were raised the minute i saw his FT shooting. I think he has a pretty nice shot and could eventually be a kid that shoots 75% or better.

hopefully he has a great summer.
Agree fakes news title. Got me too. They all better be busting their booties. That is the standard in D1

I hope Rey’s game time energy and hustle bleed into the ISU hoop culture as that seemed to be sorely lacking for some players (any maybe a coach or two?) the last couple of years. Thanks Muller. Muller is on record that he doesn’t teach hustle so maybe Rey will teach it.

Adunk33

Staff member
isuquinndog said:
I mean, seeing a players last name isn't misleading about anything unless the thread isn't about him.

Could you please change the thread title to, "THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH REY IDOWU, HE HAS BEEN WORKING HARD THIS SUMMER."

Bird Friend

Tpguy said:
A little rey of sunshine I hope

giphy.gif