Horton

Seven

They've done a great job scheduling these both years: Saturday and right after college football season where people won't be tempted to stay home and watch the big games that week.

Dmills

It should be safe to assume that the Horton game is not included in the season ticket package? I only ask because I was surprised the IWU game is included, given it is a fundraiser.

MadBird

It should be safe to assume that the Horton game is not included in the season ticket package? I only ask because I was surprised the IWU game is included, given it is a fundraiser.
The announcement at the FB game Saturday said something about "tickets will go on sale tothe public" on XX/XX. I assumed that meant nothing special for season ticket holders. But maybe donors go first?

Cindy00

The announcement at the FB game Saturday said something about "tickets will go on sale tothe public" on XX/XX. I assumed that meant nothing special for season ticket holders. But maybe donors go first?
Last year season ticket holders and donors were able to order before the general public. I assume it is the same this year and that is why they said "to the public" and not just "tickets will go on sale on xx/xx." I could be wrong though. Has happened once or twice in my life.

MadBird

Last year season ticket holders and donors were able to order before the general public. I assume it is the same this year and that is why they said "to the public" and not just "tickets will go on sale on xx/xx." I could be wrong though. Has happened once or twice in my life.
That makes sense, really, first crack to the faithful.

DaveBird10

Just an FYI for anyone that is interested in the Horton game and for season ticket holders for single game tickets. Single game tickets became available on Monday morning for season ticket holders to purchase along with the Horton game. The Horton game isn't in your season tickets so you have to purchase those separately. You can purchase lower bowl, upper bowl or the lower bowl with the Doug Collins lunch. Just want to let everyone know that the Horton game and other games are available for season ticket holders to purchase now before they go on-sale to the general public Monday, October 2nd.

Dmills

Just an FYI for anyone that is interested in the Horton game and for season ticket holders for single game tickets. Single game tickets became available on Monday morning for season ticket holders to purchase along with the Horton game. The Horton game isn't in your season tickets so you have to purchase those separately. You can purchase lower bowl, upper bowl or the lower bowl with the Doug Collins lunch. Just want to let everyone know that the Horton game and other games are available for season ticket holders to purchase now before they go on-sale to the general public Monday, October 2nd.
Thank you!

It appears the game will be at 6 pm. The ticket page is showing an event time of 6 pm. Last year, the game was at 3 pm.

Top Bottom