Here we go again...

Adunk33

Staff member
http://wznd.com/sports/redbird-basketball-star-yarbrough-suspended-indefinitely/

Milik suspended.

Redbirdfan21

Nothing on Mclean county public records other than the incident with his exGF last year

johnaaa10

304v.gif

So is this another one of those situations where Milik is not being a team member, missing practice, running his mouth, thinking he is a big shot, etc.?
So the only option for coach is to suspend him? He has to put him in timeout so he can actually see what he is missing out on... Like a 4 year old.

WoodlandWarrior

Great player but the immaturity negates his skills. He will under achieve in the game of life.

Buffett

Ya there is another player w a pending issue in another county too, WTF!! MAN

DoubleDeuce

birdballfan said:
DoubleDeuce said:
And to think, I was considering season tickets.

I have had season tickets for years, good times or bad!

This incident really wouldn't persuade me one way or the other. Truth is that I don't buy them because I never know if I'm coming alone, or with my wife and kids, or a few friends...need the flexibility. Just a little dramatic theater on my part.

birdballfan

DoubleDeuce said:
birdballfan said:
DoubleDeuce said:
And to think, I was considering season tickets.

I have had season tickets for years, good times or bad!

This incident really wouldn't persuade me one way or the other. Truth is that I don't buy them because I never know if I'm coming alone, or with my wife and kids, or a few friends...need the flexibility. Just a little dramatic theater on my part.

:text-+1:

RedBirdBallisLife

I am throughly convinced he is being targeted plain and simple. He needs to get out of that town when the season is over and FAST!

KingO

RedBirdBallisLife said:
I am throughly convinced he is being targeted plain and simple. He needs to get out of that town when the season is over and FAST!

It’s obviously the NCAA’s doing. They want to keep the mid majors down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adunk33

Staff member
https://www.pantagraph.com/sports/college/illinois-state/isu-suspends-yarbrough-indefinitely-after-traffic-arrest/article_85b11dd2-fd7f-51c0-955f-9d2ca3817724.html

Traffic citations. No excuses. We know what the Normal PD is. He probably won't miss any games. He's not being too smart by not paying his fines and such which caused routine traffic issues to escalate. Another black eye to the program on a national level. I coached 8th grade basketball. One of our team sayings was, "It's not hard to do the right thing." Most of them didn't listen either....