Help needed

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, Bird Friend has been helping me out on this recruiting forum, keeping things organized and finding info. But he no longer as the time or interest in doing that. Is there any one else that would like to help me out? You get a huge salary of $0, but you do get a cool title under your name! You can reply here or send me a message.

Thanks!

B

BirdGrad2011

Honestly open it up to more people. This staff is following multiple transfer portal guys every day. There’s tweets from the various services about guys we’ve contacted. It’s too much to leave to one person.

cpacmel

Sounds like Birdgrad2011 is applying for the position.
Great Job Yes GIF by The Voice

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly open it up to more people. This staff is following multiple transfer portal guys every day. There’s tweets from the various services about guys we’ve contacted. It’s too much to leave to one person.
Be happy to. I'm going to be a little picky, but it doesn't have to be one person. But I'd like for them to work together.

Bird Friend

Thank You, Adunk. I’m happy you’re taking the reins. The board is yours. You can keep or change anything, as I’ve no vested or sentimental reasons to having you do anything “my way.” It’s your oyster. Maybe you can generate us some pearls.

Top Bottom