Heat Chart 12/10

Retire 12

heatchart1210.jpg

Again, I apologize for Big Brother not allowing me to get this in here yesterday :naughty:

ricohill

Retire 12 said:
heatchart1210.jpg

Again, I apologize for Big Brother not allowing me to get this in here yesterday :naughty:

Thank you for doing this. We all hope you stay employed though!!

The one that is interesting is Drake. Big gap between rankings. I will be interested when they get into conference play if they are for real or taking advantage of a weak schedule?

CaliRdBrd

So all thistalk about our amazing non-con and it’s ranked 179?

Jsnhbe1Birds

CaliRdBrd said:

Some of us were screaming about how bad it was when it was released in august. Of course we're always wrong...but continue being right.

SgtHulka

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
CaliRdBrd said:

Some of us were screaming about how bad it was when it was released in august. Of course we're always wrong...but continue being right.
giphy.gif

SgtHulka

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
Ah, yes. Que the haters. Right on time

You know what they say, block me, mute me, whatever, don't care. How about you go back to August and quote up some if that screaming you were doing Mr Right?
Heres a head start
https://redbirdfan.net/forum/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=78&start=720

You're gonna be a blow hard about your mad skills I'm gonna
giphy.gif

ISU FAN 1

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
CaliRdBrd said:

I think this schedule looked better on paper than it’s turning out. That happens sometimes, as games are scheduled in advance, sometimes by a year or two, and it’s difficult to project a team’s fortunes given that lead time. This year’s BYU, SDST, and Ole Miss maybe aren’t as good as past editions, but unequivocally better than what Jank would have replaced them with. And, quite frankly, I thought our team would be better, which could have changed our fortunes in the Caymans. Nevertheless, I applaud Dan’s scheduling, and endorse his continued approach to bringing better quality opportunities to the ISU schedule.

Jsnhbe1Birds

SgtHulka said:
Jsnhbe1Birds said:
Ah, yes. Que the haters. Right on time

You know what they say, block me, mute me, whatever, don't care. How about you go back to August and quote up some if that screaming you were doing Mr Right?
Heres a head start
https://redbirdfan.net/forum/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=78&start=720

You're gonna be a blow hard about your mad skills I'm gonna
giphy.gif

Post from me in https://redbirdfan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=925&start=60

Most of those were scheduled before this season. He got UCF and Belmont so not exactly Jank but no buy game?! A lot of crap he cluttered in there. Not impressed with THIS OFFSEASON scheduling process.

that 2 Q4 games? Not sure where Chicago or Cleveland rank but I'm sure it's not high. This could hurt come at-large time even if they win both games.

With scheduling both Muller made Georgia a must win game. If they lose to Georgia and have face Akron that's going to be bad.

Why three games buying an opponent? Disappointing. It's like Muller found his inner Tim Jankovich.

Pretty much ISU still has to go at least 29-5 to get an at-large bid with this schedule and maybe 30-4. So, really no pressure until St. Louis where they'll lose on Sunday...again.

Top Bottom