Happy New Year!

Virginia Redbird

Another year and another season in the books. Spring ball is around the corner now and new recruits and transfers heading to Hancock. Nobody knows what 2019 holds for Redbird Football. I thought the 2018 Birds would do better than they did. Are the Redbirds solid at QB? How will the O-line play? Some young receivers stepped up last season, how do they do in 2019? What is in store for the kicking game next year?

We have a few months to go before we find out. Happy New Year to all the fans on this board. Lets all hope for the best on the field at Hancock and on the road in 2019! Let's hope it starts with a win over the Huskies in Dekalb!

:D

fourthandshort

Happy New Year to all as well !!

I know the suspense is killing everyone, so I'll just announce my New Years resolution right now. I resolve to be less disappointed this time next season !!!! Mind you, I also refuse to lower my expectations, so all the pressure is actually on coaches and players, not me.

So I'm going to need some help and resolve (pun intended) from coaches and players .. we're not that far away. Offseason is about making gains .. weight room, conditioning, running routes. QB Davis and RB Robinson need to take charge of skill players OTAs.

And you don't want to be the one who causes me to fail in my resolution !!!

MadBird

Happy New Year and fulfilling resolutions to all.

Especially to you two who've posted above, two who keep the football board a fun and friendly and informative place to post, along with a few other good sports.

fourthandshort

MadBird said:

Especially to you two who've posted above, two who keep the football board a fun and friendly and informative place to post, along with a few other good sports.

Same to you Madbird and everyone else who contributes to this forum .. it's just a game and we're all just fans pretending to know more than we do and trying to have a little fun ... but man it's more fun when you win. So let's try to do that too !

TIMMY

fourthandshort said:
MadBird said:

Same to you Madbird and everyone else who contributes to this forum .. it's just a game and we're all just fans pretending to know more than we do and trying to have a little fun ... but man it's more fun when you win. So let's try to do that too !
:text-+1:

Virginia Redbird

MadBird said:

Thank you MadBird. All the regulars on this board are passionate about the football team and ISU athletics in general. Being so far away I enjoy this connection to a place that was so very important to me in my life. All the best to all Redbird fans in 2019!

Top Bottom