Hail to the Chief

SgtHulka

https://twitter.com/DanMuller/status/1074332085719060481?s=19

Jsnhbe1Birds

i have a feeling he may grad transfer to a lower tier conference. Kid has heart, passion, and a brain. going to be a millionaire on his own accord no doubt in my mind.

ChiRedbirdfan

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
i have a feeling he may grad transfer to a lower tier conference. Kid has heart, passion, and a brain. going to be a millionaire on his own accord no doubt in my mind.
Can you explain that logic please. Would he not be better off starting work on his mba this coming semester as he has to be a full time student this coming semester in order to play. Otherwise his ISU career is over.

Congrats to Hein!

Jsnhbe1Birds

i just think he will want to play more his senior season. but, this is the type of kid hat might not care. especially if hes still with his girlfriend. and im sure there are ways to get around it by taking classes hes not truly interested in pursuing for one semester. very humble kid. bright future.

ChiRedbirdfan

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
i just think he will want to play more his senior season. but, this is the type of kid hat might not care. especially if hes still with his girlfriend. and im sure there are ways to get around it by taking classes hes not truly interested in pursuing for one semester. very humble kid. bright future.

I doubt one can graduate as an undergrad, play a semester as a grad student then transfer to play one more year elsewhere without sitting out. Also his 5 years of eligibility would expire. I believe he would need to leave now to play elsewhere.

Jsnhbe1Birds

ChiRedbirdfan said:
Jsnhbe1Birds said:

I doubt one can graduate as an undergrad, play a semester as a grad student then transfer to play one more year elsewhere without sitting out. Also his 5 years of eligibility would expire. I believe he would need to leave now to play elsewhere.

declare one masters degree and change to a different one. is that not possible. ncaa is getting super relaxed with these rules.

TIMMY

Ya know the kid graduates in 3.5 years, does community service and goes to practice. The epitome of what a student/athlete should be.
Maybe let the ink dry on his diploma before the inevitable transfer bullshit talk begins.
Glad the kids a Redbird. Hope he finishes at ISU and I hope he hits the buzzer beater that sends his team to the NCAA's just to shove it up the ass of a few on this board.

ISU FAN 1

TIMMY said:
Ya know the kid graduates in 3.5 years, does community service and goes to practice. The epitome of what a student/athlete should be.
Maybe let the ink dry on his diploma before the inevitable transfer bullshit talk begins.
Glad the kids a Redbird. Hope he finishes at ISU and I hope he hits the buzzer beater that sends his team to the NCAA's just to shove it up the ass of a few on this board.

https://youtu.be/IulcfUm-cUM

TIMMY

ISU FAN 1 said:
TIMMY said:

https://youtu.be/IulcfUm-cUM

whatever

DBird

TIMMY said:

:text-+1:

cpacmel

TIMMY said:

He certainly represents ISU better than some do on this board with the posting of their ‘opinions’ :shock:

Brick

Plus he played his ass off on defense today. Kudos to a great kid!

SgtHulka

Brick said:
Plus he played his ass off on defense today. Kudos to a great kid!

#5 will be seeing him in his nightmares

Cindy00

Hein probably knows what kind of gum #5 was chewing today.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DannyCooksey

cpacmel said:
TIMMY said:

He certainly represents ISU better than some do on this board with the posting of their ‘opinions’ :shock:

Congrats Matt. I love the way you represent my alma mater.

birdlife

amazing for someone to do this while also being a D1 college athlete. very impressive.

ISU FAN 1

Isn’t Idowu the Chief?

https://twitter.com/chief_rey

Hail to the Chief, indeed!

https://youtu.be/6WR_hisHKlI

Top Bottom