Hail the return of TPGUY

Tpguy

I have handicapped tickets in Section 101 for Sundays game and look forward to seeing some of my old friends and none of my old enemies.

I hope that male cheerleader graduated that wanted to beat me up and is long gone.

Many of you that said if I ever lost 50 lbs, you would line up to kick my ass, then the line starts at halftime.

Is Neil Plank still our point guard?

Bird Friend

Tpguy said:
I have handicapped tickets in Section 101 for Sundays game and look forward to seeing some of my old friends and none of my old enemies.

I hope that male cheerleader graduated that wanted to beat me up and is long gone.

Many of you that said if I ever lost 50 lbs, you would line up to kick my ass, then the line starts at halftime.

Is Neil Plank still our point guard?

No. We've moved on to Matt Hein.

SgtHulka

Tpguy said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IORS5Dq0W8s

SgtHulka

Will there be a list TP?

iu

DBird

TIMMY said:
:clap: TPGuy good you're heading back. See you at the half! :lol:
Here is to TPGUY heading back for a game!
:eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Trey_Guidry4three said:
Why is this a thread?

Because TP Guy is one of the original posters of RBF from 20+ years ago when it was on AOL. He's donated money, pizza and tickets to the student group and he's well respected.

And because I said so.

Bird Friend

isuquinndog said:
Trey_Guidry4three said:
Why is this a thread?

Because TP Guy is one of the original posters of RBF from 20+ years ago when it was on AOL. He's donated money, pizza and tickets to the student group and he's well respected.

And because I said so.

:eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

MadBird

isuquinndog said:
Trey_Guidry4three said:
Why is this a thread?

And because I said so.

Let me add to the thread, then. Go TPGUY!! :text-+1:

Tpguy

Dear Trey

I was a season ticket holder for over 10 years driving over 3 hours round trip to games, made a lot of friends thru this board and at the arena. Attended Arch Madness every year under suffering ill health 5 years ago. I'm 72 now and starting the thread was the only way I could let my old friends know I would be there Sunday. I couldn't possibly pm 20 plus members. I really don't feel bad about starting the thread, I've already heard back from quite a few.

Tpguy

BTbird said:
I Foe'd TP a long time ago. Will you stop quoting him? :D

I'm going to start quoting myself then you devil :lol:

Tpguy

SgtHulka said:
Will there be a list TP?

iu

your wife and father are first in line, bring me some popcorn

Tpguy

TIMMY said:
:clap: TPGuy good you're heading back. See you at the half! :lol:

I can't remember, do you look like your avatar?

Trey_Guidry4three

isuquinndog said:
Trey_Guidry4three said:
Why is this a thread?

And because I said so.

Ok the first paragraph makes logical sense.

Trey_Guidry4three

Tpguy said:
Dear Trey

I was a season ticket holder for over 10 years driving over 3 hours round trip to games, made a lot of friends thru this board and at the arena. Attended Arch Madness every year under suffering ill health 5 years ago. I'm 72 now and starting the thread was the only way I could let my old friends know I would be there Sunday. I couldn't possibly pm 20 plus members. I really don't feel bad about starting the thread, I've already heard back from quite a few.

Ok, Thanks for the update. Had no clue you were up there with Will Robinson/Doug Collins as a redbird legend. Now I know and get it, thank you !!

jamminjamarsmiley

Millennials... TP glad to have you back in the arena. I have followed you for a long time on this board and know of the pain isu basketball has caused at times especially with your health situation. If I happen to run into you at the arena I’ll make sure to say hello and share pleasantries with you. You are what makes redbird basketball great for the long time fans like myself. truly an icon.

Go birds! Beat little Rocky!!!