FWIW: NAU is on Pluto TV

Redbird78

NAU is getting whooped by Western Illinois right now on Pluto TV channel 239. There appears to be hope our game with NAU will be on Pluto TV also.

MadBird

I'm looking at the Game Notes from NAU, on their web site, and it shows the game is broadcast on Fox College Sports Pacific - which is on my Charter cable in Madison on ch.332 - and also on Direct TV ch. 686, Fox Sports Arizona PLUS. So those of you with a sports package of one kind or another may be able to get the game on "regular" TV, and/or get a sports bar with it.

This is good news as far as I'm concerned.

fourthandshort

So for those not familiar ... just go to Goredbirds football schedule and click "Details" on far right for NAU game. It will then expand and the allow you see more info, including a "Watch" or "Listen" option. Click "Watch" and we should all be able to live stream from NAU's feed per above.

And if the Watch feed is disrupted, you can also click the "Live Stats" option .. in fact the "Live Stats" feeds are usually about 2-3 plays ahead of the "Watch" feeds. I've never had an issue with "Live Stats" feed.

http://www.goredbirds.com/schedule.aspx?path=football

This Livestream Watch option works for most every game not being televised - some streams are better than others. Listen and Live Stats options are always available.

bluejay

Pluto TV is a free App. I have it on my smart tv. My son has it on his PS4. I also have the App downloaded on my laptop. They actually have a lot of channels, at least five for sports. Another way to watch sports without cable. :clap: :clap: Oh and the pictures show OK.

Birdswin

I have a LG smart TV - I was encountering difficulties in getting the Pluto TV app - called LG support. I was told LG does not support Pluto TV, thus, the reason I was not able to get it.

Redbird78

Try your smartphone, tablet or PC and miracast to the LG.

bawhale88

Anybody else having trouble findig the game. It says NAU's channel is 239 but i cant find channel 239

PurpleRedbird

I'm going to stream it through NAU TV.

http://nau-tv.com/watchlive/

Stream is working but it's an interview with one of their profs right now.

StLRedbird

The Redbird section 40 mins before kickoff
ocQVwzv.jpg

Redbirdfan21

Looks like a great feed thus far on NAU’s site. Got it on laptop and Cubs in TV. iPad will have to make an appearance to watch all 3 when Michigan starts! Love fall sports!!!

StLRedbird

There's an entire section of this place that's filling up w red !!!!

Redbirdfan21

Redbirdfan21 said:
Looks like a great feed thus far on NAU’s site. Got it on laptop and Cubs in TV. iPad will have to make an appearance to watch all 3 when Michigan starts! Love fall sports!!!

Nvm I hate all sports today

Top Bottom