Fourth HC game in a row.........

Birdswin

With today's game, this will be the Fourth consecutive Homecoming game the Birds will have played in - at NAU, at SIU, our own, and now YSU. That has to be a record.

fourthandshort

I didn't know it was for NAU game .. talk about the definition of a trap game .... supposed to win, homecoming crowd, potent offense, and playing at 7k elevation .. makes me hope we get another shot and host those guy in playoffs .. would love shot at a payback game !!

10kinmidwest

Birdswin said:
With today's game, this will be the Fourth consecutive Homecoming game the Birds will have played in - at NAU, at SIU, our own, and now YSU. That has to be a record.

NAU was actually family weekend. We had a tough time finding reasonably priced rooms in Flagstaff. NAU has their homecoming game today.

Birdfan 4Life

NAU students/former alums call their Homecoming “Tequila Sunrise”. Bars open at 5-6AM and people usually don’t make it to the game. They definitely put us on their biggest crowd game of the year with their Family Weekend selection. So 4th straight big game draw for the Birds still stands.

Today is a big game in our quest to get to at least 7 wins. I’m hopeful to say the least after last week that we will continue to click on all fronts going forward!

Total Red

Staff member
cubird said:
Win a tough road game to make up for the bad SIU loss.

Your wish is granted :dance:

I couldn't have been more wrong about the outcomes of the SIU and YSU games. I enjoyed the Youngstown mispick a lot more. GREAT all-around effort. Well, a few more passing yards would have been nice but we didn't need them.