Football Trailer

ISUBird

What trailer do we use for football equipment when going to games? Does anyone have pictures of it?

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
I think this is still the one they use. Or very similar.

Attachments

• 337147_412956595419913_1697802938_o.jpg
    337147_412956595419913_1697802938_o.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 3,505

ISUBird

Thank you! I was curious after reading about other programs'.

fourthandshort

Yeesh ... so disappointing. The thread title led me to think they release a sneak preview for 2019 football or Next Step.

Pleasr choose your words more carefully .. were all bored and pretty vulnerable this time if year waiting for something interesting to happen ... and this is about a truck ????????

Man this offseason is dragging!!!!

Redbirdwarrior

It was indeed a football trailer, I don't see any misrepresentation here. Tis a fine trailer.

Virginia Redbird

fourthandshort said:
Yeesh ... so disappointing. The thread title led me to think they release a sneak preview for 2019 football or Next Step.

Pleasr choose your words more carefully .. were all bored and pretty vulnerable this time if year waiting for something interesting to happen ... and this is about a truck ????????

“Reading, seeing, and hearing happen way more often than understanding.”
― Mokokoma Mokhonoana

I find myself sitting here looking for quotes on a misunderstanding to send to fourth! Oh my goodness ... this is such a long offseason! :)

fourthandshort

well let me help make this thread a lot more interesting .. anyone want to see a bunch of horny females .. just click this link if you do !!!

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=578&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=yD7fXJ7VEc_ktQWxhb6ADA&q=animal+with+horns&oq=animal+with+horns&gs_l=img.3..0l4j0i5i30l6.108601.113119..113415...0.0..1.233.1919.4j12j1......1....1..gws-wiz-img.......35i39j0i67.s-8ABAP9JCs

yeah ! how do you like it now ? Did I mislead you in anyway ? Tis a fine bunch of horny females ... no ???

:oops: i really need an intervention .. or a game.

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think the title "Football Trailer" is misleading at all. It doesn't say NEW 2019 FOOTBALL TRAILER!!1!! COME LOOKZ NOWWWWWWW1!!!!!!!!!!

fourthandshort

isuquinndog said:
I don't think the title "Football Trailer" is misleading at all. It doesn't say NEW 2019 FOOTBALL TRAILER!!1!! COME LOOKZ NOWWWWWWW1!!!!!!!!!!

well what if they bought a new equipment truck .... then what ?????

I need something more ... and soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

ISUBird

fourthandshort said:

Sorry to disappoint. At least you had a brief moment of excitement.

fourthandshort

ISUBird said:
fourthandshort said:

Sorry to disappoint. At least you had a brief moment of excitement.
You did iat least inspire me to start game planning for NIU .. gave me some sense of purpose again ... I guess.

fourthandshort

so might as well bump this misleading thread ... any word on The Next Step for 2019 ??? I've heard no rumblings ... usually we've heard some kind of teaser for this by now. Anyone ???

Would be nice even if they just did one segment instead of 3 or 4.

BTW ... according to merriem-webster (botht of them !!) online dictionary, trailer is defined below .. and with that, I accept everyone's apology in advance !!

trailer

noun
1. an unpowered vehicle towed by another.
2. an excerpt or series of excerpts from a movie or program used to advertise it in advance; a preview.

verb
1. advertise (a movie or program) in advance by broadcasting excerpts or details.
2. transport (something) by trailer.

2 weeks til August camp kicks off ... I can almost see the light at the end of this dark & dreary tunnel we call the offseason.

:angry-tappingfoot: :angry-tappingfoot: :angry-tappingfoot:

Adunk33

Staff member
https://twitter.com/RedbirdFB/status/1154431051441278981

Adunk33

Staff member
fourthandshort said:
so might as well bump this misleading thread ... any word on The Next Step for 2019 ??? I've heard no rumblings ... usually we've heard some kind of teaser for this by now. Anyone ???

Would be nice even if they just did one segment instead of 3 or 4.

BTW ... according to merriem-webster (botht of them !!) online dictionary, trailer is defined below .. and with that, I accept everyone's apology in advance !!

trailer

noun
1. an unpowered vehicle towed by another.
2. an excerpt or series of excerpts from a movie or program used to advertise it in advance; a preview.

verb
1. advertise (a movie or program) in advance by broadcasting excerpts or details.
2. transport (something) by trailer.

2 weeks til August camp kicks off ... I can almost see the light at the end of this dark & dreary tunnel we call the offseason.

:angry-tappingfoot: :angry-tappingfoot: :angry-tappingfoot:

https://goredbirds.com/watch/?Archive=10196&type=Archive

Total Red

Staff member
For those ready to take the Next Step here it is:

https://goredbirds.com/news/2019/8/20/watch-episode-1-of-the-next-step-with-redbird-football.aspx

fourthandshort

Tis a fine trailer indeed .. finally !!!!!

And oh boy, something to do on my train ride home today !!!

fourthandshort

So, well done as usual. Obviously we lost the sponsorshop from Country Financial, so no longer getting aired on TV .. oh well. I still like the overall production quality and hope these continue even if just getting posted to goredbirds site.

One takeaway .. looks like Kevin Brown is still in the RB picture. Wasn't sure if it was a 1 game thing against YSU in last game of 2018, but he went from walkon to schollie player in one year ... impressive. Will have to watch his development along side Proctor. I still think Proctor will be the guy in 2020 ... but Brown as #3 this year, plus the 3 promising FR RBs means our RB stable is full again, just a little young after SR Robinson and JR Proctor ... but were set for awhile, if those 2 stay healthy.

Again, well done production .. enjoyed the player and coach insights.

fourthandshort

Redbird Productions just released episode 2 of The Next Step .... as usual, very well done.

Lot of coverage on Davis showing his leadership ... if teammates are buying in, this alone will be big improvement over a year ago, when they werent sure who's team it really was at this point.

Well done !!!

https://goredbirds.com/index.aspx?path=football

chuckie1980

I thought you all would get a kick out of this I stumbled on fb....

JacksonvilleState Gamecocks Hype vid....

Thank G, the Birds have a better production team....

https://brobible.com/sports/article/jacksonville-state-2019-football-hype-video/

TheTruth

chuckie1980 said:
I thought you all would get a kick out of this I stumbled on fb....

JacksonvilleState Gamecocks Hype vid....

Thank G, the Birds have a better production team....

https://brobible.com/sports/article/jacksonville-state-2019-football-hype-video/

Wow, not the direction I'd have gone with that, but to each their own. Illinois State athletics does do the whole video production thing very well.

Top Bottom