Fire Urban Meyer now !!!!

fourthandshort

I thought James Robinson had a very nice first game for an undrafted free agent in his very first NFL game ... way to represent James !!!

5 carries for 25 yards and 3 catches for 29 yards. I think he could be a starter and 1,000 yard guy in a few years if he works hard, keeps this up and can stay healthy !! I know I'm drinking the kool-aid a bit too much predicting this, but I'm a fan and I think the kid has upside.

Wait what ... you say he already did that last year ?????

Does f-ing Meyer know this f-ing yet ??????????????????????????????

Virginia Redbird

It is way early but I wonder if Urban is going to be one of those great college coaches that don't do well in the Pros. The biggest names that come to my mind are Nick Saban and Lou Holtz. Both had (are having) great college careers and both did not find much success in the Pros. I think Urban may be in the same vein but that could be my own bias coming out since I don't really care for Urban much.

fourthandshort

It is way early but I wonder if Urban is going to be one of those great college coaches that don't do well in the Pros. The biggest names that come to my mind are Nick Saban and Lou Holtz. Both had (are having) great college careers and both did not find much success in the Pros. I think Urban may be in the same vein but that could be my own bias coming out since I don't really F-ING care for F-ING Urban much.
FIFY too = D

fourthandshort

On a far less hostile note ... nice day for James O'Shaughnessy .. 6 catches for 48 yards.

fourthandshort

Back to Robinson's day .. he also had 2 tackles from 2 of Lawrence's 3 picks

• 2nd & 13 at 50​

(4:54 - 2nd) (Shotgun) T.Lawrence pass deep left intended for D.Smith INTERCEPTED by Ju.Reid at HST 31. Ju.Reid to JAX 48 for 21 yards (J.Robinson).
  • 2nd & 9 at JAX 8​

(2:32 - 2nd) (Shotgun) T.Lawrence pass deep left intended for D.Chark INTERCEPTED by V.Hargreaves at JAX 25. V.Hargreaves pushed ob at JAX 7 for 18 yards (J.Robinson).

fourthandshort

Back to Robinson's day .. he also had 2 tackles from 2 of Lawrence's 3 picks

• 2nd & 13 at 50​

(4:54 - 2nd) (Shotgun) T.Lawrence pass deep left intended for D.Smith INTERCEPTED by Ju.Reid at HST 31. Ju.Reid to JAX 48 for 21 yards (J.Robinson).
  • 2nd & 9 at JAX 8​

(2:32 - 2nd) (Shotgun) T.Lawrence pass deep left intended for D.Chark INTERCEPTED by V.Hargreaves at JAX 25. V.Hargreaves pushed ob at JAX 7 for 18 yards (J.Robinson).
and JR's tackle highlight reel ... aka, Lawrence's lowlight reel :p

the 2nd one is impressive .. he pursues like a serious LBer in a contract year.

Adunk33

Staff member
and JR's tackle highlight reel ... aka, Lawrence's lowlight reel :p

the 2nd one is impressive .. he pursues like a serious LBer in a contract year.

Spack loves turning RBs into linebackers....Maybe if Urban isn't gonna hand JR the ball, he can put him in the middle of the defense. Really nice pursuit on that second one.

fourthandshort

Game 3: Jags v Cards

JR had 15 carries for 88 yards 1 TD, and 6 catches for 46 yards

Took Urban Meyer all of JR's 2020 season, plus entire off season and 3 games to finally figure out what the previous/fired HC figured out during offseason of JR's undrafted rookie year, which led them to literally cut their top 2017 RB pick (4th overall), Heisman Trophy winner Leonard Fournette.

Admittedly, it was bad day on defense for JR, no tackles on either Lawrence's 2 picks .. probably out those 2 plays ?

Urban .. you can keep your job for another week.

:cool:

Last edited:

fourthandshort

Ok, so Urban Meyer ia finally getting the idea with JR.

Jaguars lost to Titans, so that part must be taking a toll on team and JR. But here is stat line on JR vs the best RB in NFL, Derrick Henry

- JR had 18 carries for 149 yards, 8.3 ypc, and 1 TD

- Henry had 29 carries for 130 yard, 4.5 ypc .. but he got 3 TDs.'

Henry leads NFL with 640 rush yards. Robinson climbing every game since Urban got his sh-t together .. now up to 4th. Top 10 below.

1633976901780.png

TIMMY

James had a PFF grade of 86.0. Pro Bowl.
Urban Meyer has a POS grade of 100%
Darrell Bevel is calling the plays for the Jags. JR's numbers will continue to rise!

DannyCooksey

Urban was unaware that JR wasn’t getting the Ball on their 4th and goal. The play was called for James. Great coaching. don’t know who’s in the game

gobirds85

I don't see how he hangs on. The team is a mess and the continued losing coupled with his off the field matter makes it fairly easy for the owner to fire his butt. I guess he can always manage a Hooter's somewhere, not that he needs the $$$.

jwa123

I don't see how he hangs on. The team is a mess and the continued losing coupled with his off the field matter makes it fairly easy for the owner to fire his butt. I guess he can always manage a Hooter's somewhere, not that he needs the $$$.

& on top of that he is a POS. Whatever that is. I’m so confused.

Top Bottom