Fayne set to lead- Vidette

Source

http://www.videtteonline.com/sports/fayne-ready-to-lead-birds-in-season/article_276326a8-85f6-11e7-9f48-3f5c4c1ec462.html

As always, way to go Vidette. Keep continuing to out cover the "professional" media outlets in town.

CB2K

Great article. I like to see leadership development from Fayne and the way he has embraced it. It looks like he may add some long range shooting to his repertoire. If he could even come close to DH's outside shot then he would have achieved something incredible but I hope he focuses more on his inside game because this team needs him to dominate in the post. He was working on that 10-12 foot jumper last year and he got better at it as the season wore on. It appears all is good with former teammates that decided to transfer which is expected.

I don't think this team knows what to expect from themselves as far as being competitive due to all the new players but it will be fun to watch them develop.

DBird

So a article dated today in the Vidette stated Copeland's name in it as a player!!

ISU FAN 1

Great thread title. Thought Fayne had been named chief editor of the school paper. :lol:

Top Bottom