Evansville vs Illinois State Tix

Redbird Alum 2004

Anyone have two lower bowl seats they aren't using our know anyone who isn't? Looking for any that aren't behind the basket. Late notice but ticket office just told they won't have anymore to open up.

birdballfan

Redbird Alum 2004 said:
Anyone have two lower bowl seats they aren't using our know anyone who isn't? Looking for any that aren't behind the basket. Late notice but ticket office just told they won't have anymore to open up.

But there will be around 200 empty seats in the lower bowl! :angry-banghead:

Redbirdwarrior

Get tickets for TT then just move down to the lower bowl after the 12 min mark. Yes- there will be PLENTY of seats. 2-4 inches of snow possible.

Phantom

Redbirdwarrior said:
Get tickets for TT then just move down to the lower bowl after the 12 min mark. Yes- there will be PLENTY of seats. 2-4 inches of snow possible.

Snow isn't supposed to hit until later in the evening. Both weather.com and wunderground.com are showing a 0% chance of precip during the day. Of course it's winter so that could change any time.

With the Taste going on, this should be our biggest crowd of the year by far.

Phantom

Redbird Alum 2004 said:
Judging by the seat map I would say yes it will be our best crowd.

You're not kidding. No availability in about half the upper bowl sections and the rest are listed at Low-Medium availability. That's a good sign for 8K+ tomorrow :dance:

Hamdonger

Phantom said:
Redbird Alum 2004 said:

You're not kidding. No availability in about half the upper bowl sections and the rest are listed at Low-Medium availability. That's a good sign for 8K+ tomorrow :dance:

8Kplus for the Evansville game? I realize it's taste Reggie weekend and all, and 8K plus excites me...but something's off.

If we get 8K plus I'll go streaking at the next game with REDBIRDFAN.NET all over me...as long as you cats will help bail me out.

ThisIsTheLineup

Phantom said:
Redbird Alum 2004 said:

Not trying to be a debbie downer but half of those upper bowl sections are season tickets and always look full on the map.

Still hoping for a good turnout for sure!

Hamdonger

Totally off the wall here, but...

...was looking up attendance from last year, as I thought we only drew 8K for one or two games...we were 90th last year in attendance. You know who was one slot ahead of us??

GONZAGA!! They only have a 6,000 seat complex!! I had no idea. Wow!

Hamdonger

Makes me wonder if a place like Grand Canyon is going to become a national power. They have a nice recipe brewing over there...

dpdoughbird06

Redbirdwarrior said:

*Get tickets for TT and #protecTThenest in the best section ever!

dpdoughbird06

Humdinger said:
Phantom said:
Redbird Alum 2004 said:

8Kplus for the Evansville game? I realize it's taste Reggie weekend and all, and 8K plus excites me...but something's off.

If we get 8K plus I'll go streaking at the next game with REDBIRDFAN.NET all over me...as long as you cats will help bail me out.

Can I buy some logo space? I know a guy who does full body wraps.

Hamdonger

dpdoughbird06 said:
Humdinger said:
Phantom said:

Can I buy some logo space? I know a guy who does full body wraps.

Heck yes, I'm for sale brother!! I'll even munch on #TheWorld'sGreatestCalzone while I'm getting my pregame laps in on the concourse. (You won't notice me cause I'm naked. You'll notice me cause I'll be running with CrazzyMark!) (all in good fun, Mark)

Phantom

ThisIsTheLineup said:
Phantom said:
Redbird Alum 2004 said:

Not trying to be a debbie downer but half of those upper bowl sections are season tickets and always look full on the map.

Well...poo.

But I've never seen it say NO availability though. No matter, it was sorta cool to see regardless.

We did get over 8K for Drake last year (and Loyola too I think), so it's not beyond the realm of possibility for a similar number vs UE. Of course the big run we were on last year and all the buzz helped in those games :cool:

Hamdonger

Phantom said:
ThisIsTheLineup said:
Phantom said:

Well...poo.

But I've never seen it say NO availability though. No matter, it was sorta cool to see regardless.

We did get over 8K for Drake last year (and Loyola too I think), so it's not beyond the realm of possibility for a similar number vs UE. Of course the big run we were on last year and all the buzz helped in those games :cool:

HEY. Here's to PHANTOM and believing that he's right about 8K. :clap:

Phantom

Humdinger said:
Phantom said:
ThisIsTheLineup said:

Well...poo.

HEY. Here's to PHANTOM and believing that he's right about 8K. :clap:

Hey, I've been on a streak about callin' shit this week so hopefully the trend continues :p

gobirds85

Big deal, bu averages over 17k a game and we are sitting here hoping for 8k. C’mon Birds let’s get this thing rolling.

Hamdonger

gobirds85 said:
Big deal, bu averages over 17k a game and we are sitting here hoping for 8k. C’mon Birds let’s get this thing rolling.

Is BU playing their home games now at Creighton??

Redbird28

dpdoughbird06 said:
Redbirdwarrior said:

*Get tickets for TT and #protecTThenest in the best section ever!

Just don't buy tickets for TT and move all the way to courtside. You'll be swatted away like Dikembe used to do.

Birdswin

I do not know what weather forecast you are listening to? WJBC said the high tomorrow is 41 - no precipitation until very late in the evening, with less than 1" by Sunday morning.

Top Bottom