Offered/Committed Elsewhere Ethan Kizer, 6-6, SF, Metamora, IL

Adunk33

Staff member
I've seen this kid play a couple of times. I didn't realize he was so young. He matched up with Cleveland a couple times against NCHS. Fun games for sure. His bounce reminds me of Chastain in HS.

Redbirdfan76

I have also seen Ethan play a couple times. Nice shooting stroke. Also has n offer from Bradley.

WoodlandWarrior

Well known player in the area. Has yet to start his junior year of high school. Plays for a good AAU program as well. Excellent jumper. Hope we get him.

WoodlandWarrior

I just hope he doesn’t go with Bradley, like Danny Adams and Aaron Zobrist (both out of Metamora) did.

WoodlandWarrior

Actually, Aaron Zobrist has a freshman son who is a left handed shooter and close to 6’2”. A streaky shooter but good 3 point range. We should watch him develop as a varsity player in the coming years.

DannyCooksey

Actually, Aaron Zobrist has a freshman son who is a left handed shooter and close to 6’2”. A streaky shooter but good 3 point range. We should watch him develop as a varsity player in the coming years.
Aaron Zobrist was an excellent shooter. That kid played very hard too.

Dmills

I'm hoping to go to the Metamora game vs Bradley Bourbonnais on Saturday at Metamora. I know some high schools have started to limit attendance to 4 tickets per player or something similar. Does anyone on here know if Metamora has a similar policy or if the game is open to the public. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Top Bottom