ESPN+

PubIIDreaming

So I work late tonight and plan to watch the replay of the game against BYU on ESPN+ when I get home. I had to go online to see the final score as the telecast ended with 2.8 seconds left and the game tied. This is the second game I've streamed from them and both have been a disaster. Did anyone else's stream end before the game ended?

Oh yeah, and whatever play by play I could hear clear as a bell in the background all game kicked ass over the the two dopes for ESPN. Total shitshow of a broadcast all the way around. Way to go ESPN, thanks for that treat. Money well spent.....NOT!

Sanantoniobird

Just tried to finish watching it this afternoon during lunch (woke up early to watch first half).
Yep, cut off tied at 78. Less frustrating that I know the outcome, but W...T...F!!!
It says that it’s 2:21, but 2 hrs must be their max...holy hell.

Tpguy

I watched it live on ESPN+ last night and all went well. Showed whole game and all of overtime. Announcers sucked.

DBird

Tpguy said:
I watched it live on ESPN+ last night and all went well. Showed whole game and all of overtime. Announcers sucked.
Must be the Dekalb feed ;) Mine was good also!!

I watched the game on replay late last night and it cut off the last few seconds of regulation and showed none of the OT. ESPN+ sucks

Retire 12

Watched it live from Forsyth. No issues here, thought the production quality was quite good!

Jsnhbe1Birds

Yeah, its great live but apparently sucks on demand for OT games. I imagine it's an easy fix. Just bombard them with emails so it doesn't happen in the future.

rdt99

I had no problems watching the whole game in Decatur. What a game it was. I hope we can build on this. That was a very good team we beat with three players on the bench. The officiating was awful. Missed calls, phantom calls. Horrible.

Tpguy

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
Yeah, its great live but apparently sucks on demand for OT games. I imagine it's an easy fix. Just bombard them with emails so it doesn't happen in the future.

That should straighten them out ;)

Brick

Watched the whole thing in Florida. Announcers weren’t good. Could hear Dick and Matty in the background. Otherwise picture etc was fine

Adunk33

Staff member
Just wanted to watch OT and it cuts off following the time out after Copeland hits the two FTs with 2.8 to play. Bummer. I wanted to watch that ridiculous 4th foul call on Phil when he was going up for an offensive rebound, had no one in front of him and was called for over the back. .

Tpguy

:eek: You must have missed the full court 3 pointer made by Jefferson with .01 seconds left in the fourth overtime to win it with only 2 players left on the court

Hrtnfldhse

Adunk33 said:
Just wanted to watch OT and it cuts off following the time out after Copeland hits the two FTs with 2.8 to play. Bummer. I wanted to watch that ridiculous 4th foul call on Phil when he was going up for an offensive rebound, had no one in front of him and was called for over the back. .

That was ridiculous. Happened right in front of me. How they singled out Phil for that foul is beyond me.

Tpguy

DBird said:
Tpguy said:
Must be the Dekalb feed ;) Mine was good also!!

I sent you an email this morning

ISU FAN 1

Tpguy said:

Worse than Morris?

Top Bottom