End of the line for the PJ Star Forums

Bird Friend

Gee, I’ll miss the sarcastic comments on here about visiting the PJS Forums and calling it Disneyland. Went there once myself . . . and never went back.

cpacmel

Gee, I’ll miss the sarcastic comments on here about visiting the PJS Forums and calling it Disneyland. Went there once myself . . . and never went back.

I think your confused. Bradleyfans was always referenced as Disneyland, because no matter what was happing at Bradley, it was always sunshine and rainbows. Pjstar is more rounded IMO. There was good Valley talk there, also other college and pro sports too.

Speaking of Bradleyfans and tornado.....he hasn't posted there is a few seasons. So trouble in paradise? 🤷‍♀️

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Back before I ran this board, I was a "secret" mod for Joe on that board. Yes, it's Bradley fans but there were some good people that posted there. A lot have left but some remain. If Bradley Fans is going to be the only BU centric board now, some of them won't post any where any more.

Bird Friend

I think your confused. Bradleyfans was always referenced as Disneyland, because no matter what was happing at Bradley, it was always sunshine and rainbows. Pjstar is more rounded IMO. There was good Valley talk there, also other college and pro sports too.

Speaking of Bradleyfans and tornado.....he hasn't posted there is a few seasons. So trouble in paradise? 🤷‍♀️
Wishful thinking on my part, I guess. Either way, I won’t miss the PJS Forums, ‘cuz the one time I went told me all I needed to know.

SgtHulka

Had a lot of fun on that board a decade or so ago. Was mostly a fun bunch with some jabbing. Boson Joe ran a good ship!

Seven

LOL Someone posted this on the MVC board:
tornado is the one who prunes McLean County records to expose ISU MBB speeding tickets and is said to show others his game used Bradley shorts underneath his pants.

DannyCooksey

Tornado was the worst. It was easy to see he never competed in any athletic endeavor in his life. But he could tell you good and bad of any player, Coach, program etc. He was the type at gym class that was always “sick”. And he most certainly dreamed about playing and he beat off to Little Jimmy Les and Sammy “Knuckle Wee Wee” Maniscalco!

B

BirdGrad2011

To a fault, I really try and not allow this place to become Bradleyfans (the bad one, not PJStar) in that you can only talk positive about ISU otherwise you're gone.
Speaking of Bradleyfans. Their response (Da Coach) to Landon Moore choosing Butler? Good riddance. By all accounts he has zero character issues and comes from a good family. Wardle overpromised and couldn’t close the deal don’t blame the kid.

Top Bottom