Drake vs UNI

ILLST25

Looks like Drake will be the first to knock off the #1 seed on Friday

ricohill

UNI is looking for the only coach that can blow this type of lead...

5e6205d6f08d2.image.jpg

Redbird Alum 2004

This destroys UNI's at Large chances. This reminds me of the beating we took against Drake on Sunday.

ricohill

Drake returns top 7 scorers and the other Murphy. Better hope Devries gets a better job.

Hamdonger

Perhaps Drake is a bit better than what we give them credit for? Also, come tourney time, no matter what place what time even if the start time sucks...you simply have to hit the ground running.

gobirds85

Rumor has it Devries' name is being bounced around at DePaul.

UNI shat the bed today. I wonder what that will do for their NIT seed.

ISU FAN 1

Redbird Alum 2004 said:
This destroys UNI's at Large chances. This reminds me of the beating we took against Drake on Sunday.
It was a one bid league no matter what happened.

gobirds85

Redbird Alum 2004 said:

The chance of us getting two teams in were really, really, really, really, really small and none. None has just won.

ricohill

UNI will be a 1 seed in NIT. Drake face guarded Green. Made everything tough and forced the other players to beat them. It's amazing to watch DeVries coach. I'm jealous to watch a team with a coherent strategy and gameplan. Been 9 years since that has happened at ISU.

Trey_Guidry4three

Ruh roh!!!! Time for Loyola or Bradley to get another title! 2 in state teams that keep showing up our storied program

TBS_20

Katz and lunardi both said they're still in...until some other teams surprise in their conference

J0K3R2

I’ll be damned if UNI makes the NCAA tourney now. Lose a close one on Sunday? That’s another story, but to drop their first game of the conference tournament in resounding fashion on Friday afternoon? Not a snowball’s chance in hell.

Top Bottom