DeVries

Baltimore Bird

I read DeVries received an 8 year contract extension. It seems doubtful he is leaving Drake for a P5 with his son now.

Adunk33

Staff member
There are some rumors on the MVC board that Devries already has a P5 job lined up... Speculation is indicating that it's Notre Dame.

Redbird222

I didn’t know Lyons was now consulting with Drake, although his son did work there for a while….
5 consecutive years of 20 plus wins at Drake warrants an extention. Muller warranted an extention too after the 2017 season. It was the buyout and guarantee that was skewed disproportionately in Dan's favor.

Bdub777

5 consecutive years of 20 plus wins at Drake warrants an extention. Muller warranted an extention too after the 2017 season. It was the buyout and guarantee that was skewed disproportionately in Dan's favor.
Dude, it was a joke, but I wouldn’t give anyone an 8 year extension.

DWRedbird

An even more interesting rumor is Greg McDermott to Notre Dame and Devries to Creighton with Porter staying put.

That would be very interesting. I'd be curious to see if Porter jumped to Creighton(his Alma Mater) if McDermott went to Notre Dame

Buffett1

4 hrs ago. Quote

The Nittany Lions are reportedly lining up a big bid to keep their head coach. Penn State men's basketball coach Micah Shrewsberry has reportedly emerged as a frontrunner to land the head coaching vacancy at Notre Dame

Brey to USF rumored

B

BirdGrad2011

4 hrs ago. Quote

The Nittany Lions are reportedly lining up a big bid to keep their head coach. Penn State men's basketball coach Micah Shrewsberry has reportedly emerged as a frontrunner to land the head coaching vacancy at Notre Dame

Brey to USF rumored
Brey is taking the year off. Met with USF but was not offered.

Top Bottom