Delusions of Grandeur

WoodlandWarrior

I have the misfortune of working with several head-in-their-ass Bradley fans who are giddy about their recent 20-13 season. Has anyone closely examined where 10 of those wins came from? Here is the list:

IUPUI - Delaware - Texas San Antonio - Weber State - Missouri Science and Technology - Georgia Southern - eastern Illinois - Arkansas Little Rock - Chicago State - Southeast Missouri

And they’re proud of beating those teams?

I guess when their program has been mired in mediocrity for ten years you’ll take whatever wins you can get. Damn Glasser! Damn Cross! Damn Geno! But by gosh, keep sniffing Jim Les’ jock.

BirdFan10

Meh, it's where we were with Jank after the Moser years. Let people be happy the program is better. They are better than they have been in a bit. Still a long way from good.

Phantom

Of course they were excited about it. When you're down for awhile it feels good just to win again, period. They needed some confidence & momentum, so it's not surprising they scheduled down to get it. We were the same exact way during Jank's first two years and it only became a real problem when it was apparent the schedule was what kept us from getting at-larges those seasons. First year he got a pass since half the schedule was already in place, but there is no excuse for the way Jank scheduled in year two, especially with the team we had.

PubIIDreaming

WoodlandWarrior said:
I have the misfortune of working with several head-in-their-ass Bradley fans who are giddy about their recent 20-13 season. Has anyone closely examined where 10 of those wins came from? Here is the list:

IUPUI - Delaware - Texas San Antonio - Weber State - Missouri Science and Technology - Georgia Southern - eastern Illinois - Arkansas Little Rock - Chicago State - Southeast Missouri

I guess when their program has been mired in mediocrity for ten years you’ll take whatever wins you can get. Damn Glasser! Damn Cross! Damn Geno! But by gosh, keep sniffing Jim Les’ jock.
Dude, what is your hard-on with having to constantly post how bad Bradley is? We get it, you don't like them. I don't like them either, but your constant railing on them has become quite tiresome and its to the point where it feels like you are overcompensating for your inferiority conflict. I'm sure they're not nearly as good as their fanbase claims, but they also aren't nearly as bad as you constantly proclaim them to be. Get over it.

Bird Gang

Speaking of delusions... How bout them Shox? Too good for the Valley? How about not good enough to beat the fourth place finishers in CUSA. Meanwhile the Valley advances. National Championship hopes at the beginning of the season... Greggggg and Frankamp looking like some soft punks in March. Their time is over. REDBIRDS RISING.

Tpguy

PubIIDreaming said:
WoodlandWarrior said:

Dude, what is your hard-on with having to constantly post how bad Bradley is? We get it, you don't like them. I don't like them either, but your constant railing on them has become quite tiresome and its to the point where it feels like you are overcompensating for your inferiority conflict. I'm sure they're not nearly as good as their fanbase claims, but they also aren't nearly as bad as you constantly proclaim them to be. Get over it.

Shut up dude

PubIIDreaming

Tpguy said:
PubIIDreaming said:
WoodlandWarrior said:

Shut up dude

When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

SoCalRedbird

PubIIDreaming said:
WoodlandWarrior said:

RBF Rule #117 - Thou shall not judge, curb, or criticize the enthusiasm of a fellow Redbirds' hate toward Bradley University.

You screwed up, sir. Atone or GTFO!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Baltimore Bird

There is NEVER too much Bradley bashing. Keep it up.

That was a 100 Level course when I attended ISU. Just because they have not been relevant for a decade should not stop the hatred.

BU SUCKS!

WoodlandWarrior

Fellow Redbird fans, thank you for the support. I love The Redbirds, and am steering oldest grandson to the ISU accounting program. ISU provided me and my wife with quality educations, good jobs, and financial security. I am thankful to be an ISU graduate. I have a great feeling about next season.

JHBird

WoodlandWarrior said:

My favorite is "Missouri Science and Technology". Why didn't they schedule "The Little Sisters of the Poor" too!

Buffett

Hey their X coach Jim (is) Less sch'd Bethesda , William Jessup, and Holy Names this season. UC Davis)

Jsnhbe1Birds

JHBird said:
WoodlandWarrior said:

My favorite is "Missouri Science and Technology". Why didn't they schedule "The Little Sisters of the Poor" too!

in their defense they didnt schedule missouri s&t. it was part of their early season tournament

JHBird

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
JHBird said:
WoodlandWarrior said:

in their defense they didnt schedule missouri s&t. it was part of their early season tournament

Thanks. I guess we should also state that they beat Loyola this year, and almost beat them again at Arch Madness. I was rooting for them down in St. Louis. A Bradley vs ISU final would have been fun. I wondered how many additional fans would've traveled down from Peoria/Normal to see it. Still think we will be better than them next year, assuming no major defections.

bb fan

I would have liked getting BU in the first (4-5) game. And get the Ramblers in the second game rather third. After we ending up having to play in the late, late show game and an OT game vs. SIU. Crappy #3 seed.

RBFANTOO

JHBird said:
WoodlandWarrior said:

The Little Sisters didn't want to travel to Peoria they would only schedule a home game. :angelic-halo:

DoubleDeuce

WoodlandWarrior said:

You need to schedule some time with the Department of Redundancy Department.

Top Bottom