Deep Chart Missouri State

Redbirdwarrior

WR are tall, but it looks like this QB situation is not a whole lot better than ours. I did forget that they had exhibition games in the fall. That may put them lightyears ahead of us on this one, but who knows?

Total Red

Staff member
WR are tall, but it looks like this QB situation is not a whole lot better than ours.
The QB credentials aren't even close. Jaden Johnson is the projected starter although Mo. St is being coy by listing to two other QB's as "or" possibilities. Jaden Johnson committed to Petrino when he was at Louisville. Petrino got dismissed from L'ville and Johnson opted for So. Mississippi.
He also rec'd offers from Georgia and Indiana. Johnson later transferred from So. Miss to Mo. St. Bryce Jefferson was offered by Illinois State and Indiana State. Recruiting offers don't tell the whole story, but at one time Johnson was rated well ahead of Jefferson.

Adunk33

Staff member
WR are tall, but it looks like this QB situation is not a whole lot better than ours. I did forget that they had exhibition games in the fall. That may put them lightyears ahead of us on this one, but who knows?
I like to look at it as....the Birds have film on Mo State. Mo State has no idea what to expect from the Running Redbirds.

Bird Friend

Dang. I thought this thread was about the secret underground organization that was really running Mo State football . . .

But, since it's about something different, I'll only comment that I'm not sure Mo State needs film on the Birds. They're game plan should be "stop the run" . . .

TIMMY

RPO's / read-option / a little mix of power spread. Petrino will run the same stuff he always has. And it's good stuff. I forgot about Jaden Johnson.

Top Bottom