Dear Santa....

chuckie1980

All I want for Christmas is a winning attitude....a winning attitude....a winning attitude....

This team's problem rests solely on the team. If I was Muller...I would take away all electronics and lock them in the weight room for 1 hour for the next week. Then lock them in the smallest gym alone for another hour. Another hour each day would be repeated shooting skills.

Locked in the small gym....I would only have wrestling mats and then have a massive wrestling competition until a team of winners emerge. The team can only leave the gym when all players are on the same page.

Second day....the small gym will be a dance studio and with tutus they will dance until the floor is too wet from the sweat produced.

Third day....the small gym would be ready for full court pressing. Round the clock...2 men on the ball at all times. Full court. All players will be rotated in and out via both teams. I hope the team would be crawling out of the small gym...pulling their bodies with their arms...as their bodies slide out the doors.

After seven days of hard work.....then replace the small gym with Doug Collins court.

No more benching. Never bench for doing something wrong. Use the German Child Rearing skiills. If a player makes a mistake then applaud him and believe in him that he will get it right the next time. If a guy is not playing well. Wait until he fouls out and continue on.

All I want for Christmas is a winning attitude....a winning attitude....a winning attitude....

Brick

That’s pretty good! Funny actually! But also a good point. Talent is supposed to be there but toughness isn’t.

RedbirdFanatic32

I'm an optimist in regards to everything, and the teams I root for are no exception. With that being said, this team is tough to watch right now, and I agree that we need a better (winning) attitude. I'm hoping the adversity of the non-con will serve us well throughout January and February. Boise St and Akron seem like MVC-level teams, and wins over them have me thinking we'll have a winning conference record, which will translate to a chance to take St. Louis. I'm doubtful of getting the auto-bid, but will always hope.

ISU FAN 1

What good will locking their electronics in the weight room and gym do?

chuckie1980

Get there mind out of their own brains and force an interaction between each player.

CaliRdBrd

ISU FAN 1 said:
What good will locking their electronics in the weight room and gym do?

If the electronics hit the weights hard enough maybe they can get from 4G to 5G?

Top Bottom