Dallas Culpepper

DannyCooksey

My fault and I am sorry if I missed it.

But i didn't see Dallas Culpepper on the 2020 spring roster. I know he was a highly regarded recruit and I thought he might get some PT this fall. I guess not.

anyone know what happened?

Total Red

Staff member
Good catch. We have good depth now but Culpepper was a great prospect for the future so that's a loss if he's truly gone.

Also a couple of reserve offensive linemen are not listed - Paul Liseno and Bradlely Novak, so it's good we recruited the O-Line hard this year. It's difficult to keep the depth you need there.

ISUBU

Total Red said:
Good catch. We have good depth now but Culpepper was a great prospect for the future so that's a loss if he's truly gone.

Also a couple of reserve offensive linemen are not listed - Paul Liseno and Bradlely Novak, so it's good we recruited the O-Line hard this year. It's difficult to keep the depth you need there.
Novak graduated and never reached the two-deep. I imagine he's moved on to his career. It's important to have those kind of guys as part of the program.

I don't know anything about Liseno and Culpepper. It's tough to be at college and far from home for any student. Being redshirted, while good for them and the team, sometimes makes it tougher. My GUESS is that they need to get some academics in order if we're going to see them on the roster again. I'm not sure that Culpepper really was committed to the student part of student athlete based on some comments I've seen. But again, they're 19 or so...lots of time to get priorities in order which may or may not include Division I football. Again, I don't know the specifics but am assuming some things after watching 30 years of freshmen.

Top Bottom