D-Line transfer added

fourthandshort

Love this signing as Spack said, he will be good 1 year gap insurance for loss of Dinga who really emerged this season.

This year proved we had playmakers on defense, and while we did improve over latter half of season, we weren't very stout like normal Spack teams. This guy might help us in that regard .. not huge at 275 lbs, but has a motor per Spack. Got to believe other guys are developing, so we just got some depth to replace Dinga ... seems like a nice get !!

Also guessing he really didn't want to go to the OVC ... more travel, to play way more weak teams.

Total Red

Staff member
Got to believe other guys are developing
Steffen has his work cut out for him if he wants to be a starter. His experience will be an advantage, but I like the young players we have at DE. Jake Anderson had some ups and downs as a RS-FR. who worked his way into the starting lineup, but he is ahead of where Josh Dinga and Jason Lewan were at the same stage. I like his future and the DE pipeline looks good with Nick Kessler, Ivan Erickson and Steven Curtis.
NT could still use some help. We weren't as roadblocky in the middle of the line as I would have liked.

fourthandshort

Steffen has his work cut out for him if he wants to be a starter. His experience will be an advantage, but I like the young players we have at DE. Jake Anderson had some ups and downs as a RS-FR. who worked his way into the starting lineup, but he is ahead of where Josh Dinga and Jason Lewan were at the same stage. I like his future and the DE pipeline looks good with Nick Kessler, Ivan Erickson and Steven Curtis.
NT could still use some help. We weren't as roadblocky in the middle of the line as I would have liked.
Always appreciate your player insights .. good info !

And while you understand it better, we agree on the "road blocky" issue.

1704560929172.png

Sorry for another gif ... but she's just hot AF.

CaliRdBrd

Always appreciate your player insights .. good info !

And while you understand it better, we agree on the "road blocky" issue.

View attachment 1329

Sorry for another gif ... but she's just hot AF.
Do yourself a favor and rent “Befor the Devil Knows You’re Dead”. Great movie, but as a Tomei fan, the first 5 minutes are all you need:)

Top Bottom