Congrats...

gobirds85

to bu for playing on Saturday for the first time in a DECADE. bu bball is back!! The next WSU in the making. Be afraid, be very afraid.

It will always suck to bu!

Redbirdwarrior

Like it ir not, bruh, every SIU and ISU fan is also a Bradley fan today. I think Loyola is locked now as a play-in game, either team would much rather see Bradley tomorrow than the Ramblers.

bawhale88

Redbirdwarrior said:
Like it ir not, bruh, every SIU and ISU fan is also a Bradley fan today. I think Loyola is locked now as a play-in game, either team would much rather see Bradley tomorrow than the Ramblers.

Loyola is not making the tourney if they dont win the MVC. They arent even being considered as a bubble team if they lose. Bracketology has them as a 12 seed if they win arch madness. the last four in are 11 seeds.

CaliRdBrd

bawhale88 said:
Redbirdwarrior said:

Loyola is not making the tourney if they dont win the MVC. They arent even being considered as a bubble team if they lose. Bracketology has them as a 12 seed if they win arch madness. the last four in are 11 seeds.

If we didn't get in last year, there is no way Loyola gets in this year, unless they win Arch.

V Boy

Redbirdwarrior said:

Loyola loses to a .500 MVC team in the semifinals they ain't goin' to the Dance.

ISU FAN 1

bawhale88 said:
Redbirdwarrior said:

:text-+1:

I’m in that camp. 1 bid league.

An objective view of these Quadrant W/L records make it pretty clear these were another tool designed to exclude mid majors.

ISU FAN 1

V Boy said:
Redbirdwarrior said:

Loyola loses to a .500 MVC team in the semifinals they ain't goin' to the Dance.
It’s sickening BU has 20 wins.

Redbirdwarrior

Gave em a fight. I respect that. Helps the winner of this game. Loyolas starters didnt get a night off

Hamdonger

TreRoberson4Heisman said:
Bradley had piss running down their leg on every opportunity to gain a lead down the stretch.

Give them credit, played 'em to the end. We need BU to be good and get this rivalry back to where it should be!

ISU FAN 1

Redbirdwarrior said:
Gave em a fight. I respect that. Helps the winner of this game. Loyolas starters didnt get a night off

And their shoes are soaked in piss dribbling off BU players.

Top Bottom