Conference Schedule

IHateWSU

Hopefully this year is the same as the past few. The conference usually releases the Conference schedule the Tuesday after Labor Day. I am looking forward to starting to plan the upcoming season's road trips!

Adunk33

Staff member
HERE WE GO!!!

https://goredbirds.com/news/2018/9/4/mens-basketball-illinois-state-and-mvc-announce-2018-19-schedule.aspx
https://goredbirds.com/schedule.aspx?path=mbball

Wednesday, Jan 2- @VALPO
Saturday, Jan 5- vs UE
Wednesday, Jan 9- vs UNI
Saturday, Jan 12 @ Loyola
Tuesday, Jan 15 vs SIU
Saturday, Jan 19 @ UE
Wednesday, Jan 23- @BU
Sunday, Jan 27- vs INST
Wednesday Jan 30 @ Drake
Saturday Feb 2- vs Loyola
Tuesday Feb 5- vs Valpo
Sunday Feb 10- @ MoState
Wednesday Feb 13- @UNI
Saturday Feb 16 vs BU
Wednesday Feb 20 @INST
Sunday, Feb 23- vs Drake
Wednesday Feb 27 vs MoState
Saturday, Mar 2, @SIU.

MVC Tournament: Mar 7-10

I love having both games against Loyola on Saturdays, and our home game with them is not over a break. We get BU again on a weekend. I think that last game of the season vs SIU will mean something.

DoubleDeuce

I also like that @Loyola falls the Saturday before my wife is back to work...greatly improves my chances of going.

Jsnhbe1Birds

DoubleDeuce said:
I also like that @Loyola falls the Saturday before my wife is back to work...greatly improves my chances of going.

Let her know now. 151 days in advance

JHBird

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
DoubleDeuce said:

Don't 'let her know'. I say TELL HER!

:lol:

V Boy

Kind of a rough early schedule. @Valpo and @Loyola first 4 games. Although those teams are not going to look better than some of the teams we see in non-con, which should help.

That last game @SIU could be big for winning league and hopefully finishing strong for at-large.

One game at a time....

Jsnhbe1Birds

JHBird said:
Jsnhbe1Birds said:
DoubleDeuce said:

Don't 'let her know'. I say TELL HER!

:lol:

Like The Prodigy say, smack that bitch up! Too soon? #MeToo

Jsnhbe1Birds

V Boy said:
Kind of a rough early schedule. @Valpo and @Loyola first 4 games. Although those teams are not going to look better than some of the teams we see in non-con, which should help.

That last game @SIU could be big for winning league and hopefully finishing strong for at-large.

One game at a time....

Not afraid of valpo one bit. They'll be fighting for 5th.

DoubleDeuce

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
DoubleDeuce said:

I've started laying the groundwork. Can't build the husband currency too early, it's only valid for a couple months but I can avoid accruing any debt...which is long term.

Top Bottom