Colton

bb fan

Sooooooo..... A former Redbird just came out of a limo on some TV show called the Bachlorette?

bb fan

My daughter alerted me. Switched it over and there he was, our fearsome LB.

DannyCooksey

I saw it too.

Based on the previews for the season it appears Colton will be around for a while. He revealed to the gal that he's never been with a woman before. :|

Redbirdwarrior

DannyCooksey said:
I saw it too.

Based on the previews for the season it appears Colton will be around for a while. He revealed to the gal that he's never been with a woman before. :|

Star linebacker at Illinois State, a campus that is 70% female... I smell a little hollywood glossing over some events here...

ChiRedbirdfan

Redbirdwarrior said:
DannyCooksey said:
I saw it too.

Star linebacker at Illinois State, a campus that is 70% female... I smell a little hollywood glossing over some events here...

Another one of those many made up stats that are too often posted on this site. Try 55% female. But yes still hollywood gloss.

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
You don't think it's possible he's telling the truth? Man what a cynical crowd.

BB Fan, it was announced last fall he was going to be on this season. Colton also dated gymnast Ally Raisman by asking her out through Twitter for a few months.

DannyCooksey

Colton reached the Final 4 before being dumped. The gal seemed more than a bit concerned about his inexperience.

Colton even asked the host about what he should do when/if she was to ask him to spend the night. i felt sorry for him. awkward to say the least

his family now lives in Colorado apparently also.

TheTruth

isuquinndog said:
Colton also dated gymnast Ally Raisman by asking her out through Twitter

When I do that I get restraining orders... that's not fair! :)

Top Bottom