Clarance Question for Source

Redbird28

Walking through the lots this weekend got passed by Bruninga and Gassman, and then stumbled upon Evans and Fayne tossing a football with some little kids. N'Daiye was standing to the side watching. Talked to Phil for a second, but while talking to him Clarance walked out from under a tent and he was wearing a walking boot.

I hadn't heard of him having any issues, nor seen it discussed here, so I'm just curious if our already thin PG spot is in more trouble or if it's just a rolled ankle precautionary type situation.

Any idea Source?

Hamdonger

Walking boot for a rolled ankle? Well, either a fashion statement or a legit injury.

Thanks for the headsUP.

Redbird28

Humdinger said:
Walking boot for a rolled ankle? Well, either a fashion statement or a legit injury.

Thanks for the headsUP.

I could see a high ankle sprain needing a boot if it's severe. Would help the healing process.

rossbc

They put almost any athlete in a walking boot for anything these days. Could be just precautionary.

ChiRedbirdfan

rossbc said:
They put almost any athlete in a walking boot for anything these days. Could be just precautionary.

:text-+1: could be anything from very minor to severe

Redbirdfan21

I had a class with Trey Guidry and he wore a walking boot everyday. If no crutches, seems to be just more precautionary then anything.

Top Bottom