Christmas is over

Brick

Christmas is over. Time to get the bitching train rolling again! 🤪🤪🤪

PubIIDreaming

wpid-wp-1438189292152.jpeg

Birdswin

We will see what happens on 12/31 at 2:00. My expectations are very low. I purchased an extra 20 tickets for this game, plenty of neighbors going - true causal fans. Only attend when I organize a neighborhood event, when they have time off. We will see what they think.

Seven

Christmas is over! Larry Lyons to haunt posters in their nightmares for rest of eternity!

redbirdron1

I'm not jumping on the Bitch Train - time to support these guys. They've got some talent
and I hope Dan and staff have used the time off to figure out the correct tactics and competitive lineup.

Really looking forward to the UNI game. They're good and we're struggling - let's get a first hand view of where
we stand as the conference begins. Again, Dan's had some time to reflect on all the challenges and put together a
better game plan. Mixes of Zone D, shortened lineup and keep it simple baby! LIke someone posted on another thread,
each guy should know what shots are acceptable and play to your personal fundamental strengths.

Go Birds!

SgtHulka

redbirdron1 said:
I'm not jumping on the Bitch Train

Great album by Spinal Tap! It was the original British release of what later was renamed Shark Sandwich for the US release.

iu

Rocket Man

The more I gave the less I got oh yeah
What's the use in tryin'
All you get is pain
When I wanted sunshine I got rain

What's the use of trying
All you get is pain
When I wanted sunshine I got rain

Top Bottom