Chastain Leaving the Program

SgtHulka

I project that at some point Matt Chastain is going to leave the program. Recall this post as being prophetic whenever that occurs

DBird

SgtHulka said:
I project that at some point Matt Chastain is going to leave the program. Recall this post as being prophetic whenever that occurs
Im on board with this also! Gone at some point!

B

BirdGrad2011

This board quality is awful. Sorry, Quinn.

Shit posting because people with legit insight got something wrong or information didn’t come out when predicted. Posts like this are on par with babybird Lofton bs or Crazy.

TIMMY

SgtHulka said:

Is this a real rumor? If so thank's for the insight!

MadBird

I have to admit I didn't get my nose out of joint over this post. My first thought actually was, Tpguy must have the day off! ;)

The reality is, you never know what any day is gonna bring with our dear HC Dan. Nothing would surprise me.

ChiRedbirdfan

jamminjamarsmiley said:
Delete the thread, and I'd suggest some sort of ban for the original poster.

I suggest either leave it up or lock it (vs removing the thread) with reason thread is being locked. If it is locked and remains then the thread exists as a reminder of what administrator wants or does not want posted AND administrator is not criticized for deleting threads/posts.

Trey_Guidry4three

MadBird said:
I have to admit I didn't get my nose out of joint over this post. My first thought actually was, Tpguy must have the day off! ;)

The reality is, you never know what any day is gonna bring with our dear HC Dan. Nothing would surprise me.

Cheers to that !

ricohill

I say leave it. It’s just another reminder of how pathetic ISU basketball has become.

This is the type of stuff that happens when you are going into year 8 of a failed head coaching tenure and an incompetent AD that gives him a lifetime contract.

We are now filling time with nonsense because our program is viewed with such little respect that Desperate Dan has to go dumpster diving for recruits to fill a roster. On top of that the past 7 years have been nothing, but drama. Roster turnover, arrests, coaching changes.

Birdswin

My son and I did see Matt in Omaha last weekend at the Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting. Of course we also got to listen to Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger, along with seeing Bill Gates and Tim Cook. Side note - talked to the CEO of Dairy Queen - I was wearing a Redbird shirt, he mentioned the DQs in Bloomington-Normal are some of the highest performing stores in all of DQ. I asked about bringing back Butterscotch as a topping - said I was the fourth person that day to ask about Butterscotch.

HT59

Birdswin said:
My son and I did see Matt in Omaha last weekend at the Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting. Of course we also got to listen to Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger, along with seeing Bill Gates and Tim Cook. Side note - talked to the CEO of Dairy Queen - I was wearing a Redbird shirt, he mentioned the DQs in Bloomington-Normal are some of the highest performing stores in all of DQ. I asked about bringing back Butterscotch as a topping - said I was the fourth person that day to ask about Butterscotch.

I love Butterscotch.

topiarydan

Quinn if Sgt doesn't do it himself - then please delete this BS thread - this makes the Board look like a f'ing joke.

jwa123

On a Tuesday I bet.

Good grief folks. Do you not recognize sarcasm?

Good post Sarge. You got the natives worked up over your tongue in cheek post. :lol:

By the way, this thread is Muller’s fault.

SoCalRedbird

jwa123 said:
On a Tuesday I bet.

Good grief folks. Do you not recognize sarcasm?

Good post Sarge. You got the natives worked up over your tongue in cheek post. [emoji38]

By the way, this thread is Muller’s fault.
We do, but recruits, parents, AAU coaches, and casual fans do not.

Take an objective look at the top 10 thread titles. Not a good look for Illinois State University and our basketball program.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

leeno33

Birdswin said:

I'd like them to bring back Snickers

Top Bottom