Cayman Islands Classic

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Not bad. Not exactly a Duke or Gonzaga on the list but LSU and Kansas State are solid. No idea what kind of team we will have obviously.

ISU86

All top-half NCAA Net Ranked teams, except for us (we are the runt of that litter). More than sufficient field for where the program currently sits.

016.) Louisiana State
061.) Kansas State
101.) Tulane
123.) Western Kentucky
127.) Nevada
128.) Rhode Island
144.) Akron
194.) Illinois State

Redbird28

Hopefully an all expenses paid business trip to the Cayman's will keep Reeves around the program for his senior season.

gobirds85

The boys stayed in a very nice hotel on Seven Mile Beach during the last trip. ISU had a few events for the boys outside of the games so I hope things were enjoyable. The first 10 minutes of the opening game v GA was not.

On the fan side of things, the ISU Ath. Dept or Alumni Assoc. had no events scheduled. Which sort of sucked considering I believe we had the second largest contingent of fans there. My wife and I ran into two Creighton Ath Dept guys walking the beach on day 2 of the tourney and they said Creighton had something planned every day for their fans. Cayman is just coming out of Covid so things should be somewhat back to normal there, but the main attraction on the island, which happens to be Seven Mile Beach has seen numerous areas of the beach taken back by Mother Nature. Some hotels have no beach whatsoever and the place we always stay has had their beach cut back by 80%. Mother Nature is a b*tch.

CaliRdBrd

The boys stayed in a very nice hotel on Seven Mile Beach during the last trip. ISU had a few events for the boys outside of the games so I hope things were enjoyable. The first 10 minutes of the opening game v GA was not.

On the fan side of things, the ISU Ath. Dept or Alumni Assoc. had no events scheduled. Which sort of sucked considering I believe we had the second largest contingent of fans there. My wife and I ran into two Creighton Ath Dept guys walking the beach on day 2 of the tourney and they said Creighton had something planned every day for their fans. Cayman is just coming out of Covid so things should be somewhat back to normal there, but the main attraction on the island, which happens to be Seven Mile Beach has seen numerous areas of the beach taken back by Mother Nature. Some hotels have no beach whatsoever and the place we always stay has had their beach cut back by 80%. Mother Nature is a b*tch.
Like most everything we do as of late…shortsighted

Birdswin

Well, with the changes getting made - we can take one or two my surprise. As far as Rivian - Good Luck with that.

Top Bottom