@ Bradley

ricohill

Now that the Valpo game is over. Rico is looking ahead to the Bobcats, Gargoyles, Tornado's, whatever they are.

Bradley 3 pt percentage in the last 4 games.

SIU - Loss - 29.2
UNI - Loss 15.4
Drake - Loss 19.2
Loyola - Win - 40.0

First game against ISU

The key to this one seems pretty simple, it's all about finding a way to keep their 3pt percentage down.

V Boy

feel like this game could be one of those we are down 32-6 with 5 mins left in 1st half. And we don’t score 50 pts.

ThisIsTheLineup

It usually takes a game for Dan to find a solution to a problem. The current problem - no Phil to pick up the slack. Hopefully Dan found that solution after yesterday's game.

Find a way to get MY in the middle. Bradley will not be able to stop him. That is ONE big solution, for starters/

DoubleDeuce

Just find a way to make it happen...continue the streak...nine would be fine!

WoodlandWarrior

The season will be a total waste if they can’t beat Bradley. Bradley fans will say that the good news is that they have everyone back next year xcept Thomas. Knowledgable MVC observers will say the BAD news for Bradley fans is that they have everyone back except Thomas. Ten years of embarrassment for that program.

bb fan

Bradley fans here in the Peoria area are more excited for this ISU game than they have been for any ISU game in years. They have been waiting a long time to have a good chance of beating us. I mentioned earlier BU has bought a ton of TV advertising promoting this game. They want it bad, and think this is their chance to prove they are back.

So, yeah. We are beat up. But there is nothing like a game vs. the Braves to find a way. We can do it. We have to cut down on the #*%@# turnovers that have just killed us in our losses. We really take care of the ball and we have a great shot at beating anyone in the league. No stupid passes. Take care of the ball. A turnover is a terrible thing, as it not only takes away for a chance to score, but often leads to an easy transition basket for them. If there is one thing we can do, that's gotta be the thing we fix. C'mon, MY, especially. take care of the ball and give us a chance to score.

And a friendly reminder about the Peoria Alumni Group's big pregame party at Kellehers on Water Street. Come join the fun. The festivities start at 4:30pm. Let's get ready to beat the Braves :)

chuckie1980

BIRDS 76
Gargoyles 69

This team has gone through hell. I think the one thing I would wish for for the next four games...would be the same roster for the games. Of course I want a healthy team...but let the wounds heal as best as possible...

If the roster from the Valpo game is intact...Muller will instill focus. And if all the players are listening and have some heart to share....it would not surprise me if we won out the rest of the season. One game at a time.

(or...we lose out). Definitely a flipping type season.

RedbirdMan

ISU-46
Bradley-72

MY and Muller relationship clashes badly and MY doesn't play in second half.

Muller blames team in postgame. Players quit, season falls even more off rails. Lose remaining games by more than 15.

ChiRedbirdfan

chuckie1980 said:
BIRDS 76
Gargoyles 69

This team has gone through hell. I think the one thing I would wish for for the next four games...would be the same roster for the games. Of course I want a healthy team...but let the wounds heal as best as possible...

If the roster from the Valpo game is intact...Muller will instill focus. And if all the players are listening and have some heart to share....it would not surprise me if we won out the rest of the season. One game at a time.

I would be surprised if ISU won at Loyola. That will be a tough game even if ISU has Fayne and Evans.

ChiRedbirdfan

chuckie1980 said:
BIRDS 76
Gargoyles 69

I would be surprised if ISU won at Loyola. That will be a tough game even if ISU has Fayne and Evans.

DoubleDeuce

ChiRedbirdfan said:
chuckie1980 said:
BIRDS 76
Gargoyles 69

I realize that the Fighting Scarves are the best team in the conference and will be at home...but there isn't anybody in the MVC that we can't beat. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't pick us...but I'm not writing us off if we are full board.

ChiRedbirdfan

DoubleDeuce said:
ChiRedbirdfan said:
chuckie1980 said:
BIRDS 76
Gargoyles 69

I realize that the Fighting Scarves are the best team in the conference and will be at home...but there isn't anybody in the MVC that we can't beat. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't pick us...but I'm not writing us off if we are full board.

Agree...also will be better to play Loyola at a neutral site.

ISU FAN 1

bb fan said:
They want it bad, and think this is their chance to prove they are back.

Beating our injury riddled roster proves they are back? :lol: That may be the saddest commentary yet on the state of their program.

ISU FAN 1

chuckie1980 said:
BIRDS 76
Gargoyles 69

Only Tinsley has played in every game this year. He's our rock. And looks like he's carrying rocks sometimes, the way players blow by him. No way he's that slow to react. He just isn't ready, and getting caught flat footed. So many mental hurdles for this team. Dan always preaches competing, but it doesn't seem to sink in. Can't take any plays off.

bb fan

BU fans will take any victory over us they can get over us, and they will be very excited about it by any means it happens. I would really like to keep them quiet.

ISU FAN 1

That ISU Loyola finale will be interesting psychologically, if there is a rematch at Arch Madness. If they thump us short handed, I think advantage ISU at full strength in St. Louis. Fayne and Evans will provide Willis Reed type inspiration.

WoodlandWarrior

The Willis Reed reference was outstanding. I watched that Knicks v. Lakers game. Willis only scored only four points, but it was enough. Walt Frazier killed the Lakers that game.