Bradley- Loyola game

WoodlandWarrior

Bradley successful on multiple back cuts to the basket so far in the first half. I wonder if they will try that against us.

bb fan

BU playing very well. Up 37-28 at the half. Getting lots of points in the paint.

bb fan

Loyola late on a three attempt and fall by 2 at the Carver Ice Rink.

ricohill

What a wild night in the MVC. Win on Saturday is huge now for ISU. Would have the Tiebreaker over Evansville and Mo State, forcing them to finish a full game ahead of us.

cpacmel

Same thing happened last year in the tourney when NW was playing Gonzaga.

ChiRedbirdfan

Really is hard to believe that all 3 refs failed to make the basket interference call.

Krutwig mentally froze under pressure at the end. Should have went up strong. FRESHMAN Mistake

Hamdonger

ChiRedbirdfan said:
Really is hard to believe that all 3 refs failed to make the basket interference call.

Krutwig mentally froze under pressure at the end. Should have went up strong. FRESHMAN Mistake

Damn FRESHAMS!!

ChiRedbirdfan

Humdinger said:
ChiRedbirdfan said:

Damn FRESHAMS!!

YOU TOO..I BAITED YOU IN AND CORRECTED THE MISTAKE BEFORE YOUR POST. YOU THE FRESHAM!

ChiRedbirdfan

Humdinger said:
ChiRedbirdfan said:

Damn FRESHAMS!!
I BAITED YOU IN AND CORRECTED THE MISTAKE BEFORE YOUR POST. YOU AND KRUTWIG ARE FRESHAMS.

Hamdonger

ChiRedbirdfan said:
Humdinger said:
ChiRedbirdfan said:

Damn FRESHAMS!!

YOU TOO..I BAITED YOU IN AND CORRECTED THE MISTAKE BEFORE YOUR POST. YOU THE FRESHAM!

Haha, yeah, you got me. I'm a fresham. :dance:

Top Bottom