@Bradley (11-6) - Saturday, 2/24/2024 - 7 pm - ESPN+

WoodlandWarrior

I took two courses at Bradley. Hated the campus and switched my graduate work to the Florida Institute of Technology. Anyone remember when we knocked them off at Robertson Fiedhouse in 1982 in the Valley semifinal when they had Thirdkill, , Reese and Anderson? What a huge win!

ISUalum19

Lets keep this momentum going. As long as we keep playing how we've been playing the last few games, I see no reason why we cant go sneak out a win. Statement game.

ISU - 80

FRADLEY - 75.

And as always, BUCK FRADLEY.

Metamoron

I took two courses at Bradley. Hated the campus and switched my graduate work to the Florida Institute of Technology. Anyone remember when we knocked them off at Robertson Fiedhouse in 1982 in the Valley semifinal when they had Thirdkill, , Reese and Anderson? What a huge win!
I remember that game. I had just started working at Cat in January and one of the guys in my training class was a big BU fan. He was quiet after. I will say, Bradley got screwed by NCAA that year and steamrolled in the NIT. Would have made second weekend or final 8 in my opinion.

ISU86

I feel this game will come down to officiating style. If it is a loose game, we will not have to count on heavy minutes from the bench; if it is tightly called, guys may be seeing playing time that have not recently.

I just do not see us getting out of Carver Arena and having our starting five all log thirty-plus minutes.

Redbirds 66
Braves 76

Baltimore Bird

I was at the game in 1982 at Robertson. They beat us both times in the regular season and we were not given much of a chance in Peoria. That was supposed to be the last game ever at the airplane hanger. BU was not selected for the NCAA and wound up playing additional games at home. I can say I saw ISU gave them their last loss at Robertson. If we beat them on Saturday, it will be a similar sized upset.

Dmills

Since our last meeting:
Bradley 2-3
Wins over UIC and Missouri State
Losses against Evansville, Drake, and Northern Iowa

Illinois State 3-2
Wins over Indiana State, Evansville, and Northern Iowa
Losses against UIC and SIU

We had 3 common opponents - all with opposite results.

Moreorless

Since our last meeting:
Bradley 2-3
Wins over UIC and Missouri State
Losses against Evansville, Drake, and Northern Iowa

Illinois State 3-2
Wins over Indiana State, Evansville, and Northern Iowa
Losses against UIC and SIU

We had 3 common opponents - all with opposite results.
That’s pretty interesting

Phantom

They're beatable, but also dangerous. One thing is for sure: we simply cannot come out like we did in our last matchup. That's a surefire way to surf a dinghy up Shit's Creek in the dark. Beyond that, no clue for this one.

Moreorless

They're beatable, but also dangerous. One thing is for sure: we simply cannot come out like we did in our last matchup. That's a surefire way to surf a dinghy up Shit's Creek in the dark. Beyond that, no clue for this one.
One of their big men shot the long ball really well against the birds last time out. He answered back with some big threes to end any attempt to make a comeback it seemed like every time in the second half. If the birds continue to play as well as the have the last three games they have a good shot at getting the streak to 4. They’re a much better team this go around compared to last time playing them.

Adunk33

Staff member
If we're wearing the red jerseys, we win.
What if that is Bradley's takeaway from watching the last three games and the first item on their scouting report is to wear their Road Reds at home, which would force us to go white, black or grey?

ScoreboardDotRace

What if that is Bradley's takeaway from watching the last three games and the first item on their scouting report is to wear their Road Reds at home, which would force us to go white, black or grey?
Then it’s white uniforms 100x out of 100.

I hope Bradley is truly game planning around the Redbird uniform colors. I’d say they’d have em right where they want them then.

Big chance to put up or shut up against Bradley. Hope the Birds come out ready.

Redbirdmike

Birds Trending Up:
Braves Trending Down:

This game is there for the taking - No Hersey Hawkins and no Rienk Mast 😂😂

Keep the +80 point scoring train going. First to 80 points wins the game.

Birds 80
Fradley 79

Go Birds!

Top Bottom