Booing

ricohill

https://www.pantagraph.com/opinion/letters/redbird-fans-shouldn-t-boo/article_08e29126-a39a-5e71-88f4-cd0d6e5e9975.html

Please enjoy...

jboyd13

In complete agreement, I have never, and will never boo a home team based on on-field/court performance. It sets a bad precedent. I will sit on my hands, zip my mouth, and slouch in my seat, but never boo.

ISU FAN 1

jboyd13 said:
In complete agreement, I have never, and will never boo a home team based on on-field/court performance. It sets a bad precedent. I will sit on my hands, zip my mouth, and slouch in my seat, but never boo.
If we can’t accept bad body language from our players, then we cannot from our fans.

CaliRdBrd

ricohill said:
https://www.pantagraph.com/opinion/letters/redbird-fans-shouldn-t-boo/article_08e29126-a39a-5e71-88f4-cd0d6e5e9975.html

Please enjoy...

“But booing is not what a Redbird fan does.”

You know what else a Redbird fan doesn’t do? Make travel plans for an NCAA tournament game.

Morans14

I'm not that kind of fan. I would never boo my team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIMMY

Booing might make the boo"er" feel better but it's not going to make the 19 year old boo"ee" play better.

ISU FAN 1

Booing takes energy. I guess that’s why cheering is pretty much non existent as well. Not a lot of exertion exhibited at ISU games at any level.

DoubleDeuce

TIMMY said:
Booing might make the boo"er" feel better but it's not going to make the 19 year old boo"ee" play better.

The refs ref better when I boo them.

Joe_Y

I'd rather you just leave than boo. Cut from the same cloth as an asshat that yells at his kid's little league game. Please do the rest of us a favor and not show up to RBA.

TheTruth

ISU FAN 1 said:
jboyd13 said:
If we can’t accept bad body language from our players, then we cannot from our fans.

^^^^THIS^^^^

bb fan

We have a few posters here that have made booing and artform. Any way possible. Dreaming any stat or play, to put us down. Sorry if I don't get the point. Actually in any booing.

DWRedbird

I'm with the writer of the article, I'd never boo my team. I may get real quiet and look pissed, but booing isn't my thing. I also think it's hard to convince kids to come and play for your school when you boo the team at home, just me though...

TIMMY

SV83.mp4

Top Bottom