Birds vs Braves

cubird

Braves were 14-27 for 3s which gave them a chance on the road.

normalbird

Yet again, Wong was a warrior leader. She picked up 4 fouls, went back in at crunch time, nailed an essential 3, then drained free throws down the stretch.

Redbirdfan76

Amazing shooting from BU most of the night. They missed enough in the middle of the fourth period to allow Birds to take over, and hold on.
If I remember correctly, BU hit 4 threes in the last 33 seconds. Just phenomenal. I can’t believe BU will shoot that well on a consistent basis, but agree with 222, Maya making clutch free throws when needed shows her cool.
Great game for Deanna!!!
Roll Birds!!

Redbird82

BU shot out of their minds, rivalry games🤷‍♀️. Thought Deanna should have had 4-5 and ones but the refs disagreed…

Scipio

What a great MVC game. I am very impressed by this win. Birds found a way to fight back and take a victory against a team that was shooting over 50% from 3. And some of those shots in the last 3 minutes were just amazing. This was a great victory (of course any win against any PU team is great). We didn’t shoot well; but found a way to gut it out and take a victory! Go Birds!

Top Bottom