Birds @ Loyola

Flagship08

Tickets just went on sale to general public today and it looks like only a few hundred tickets remain. If you plan on going I would buy tickets now.

https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/BuyTickets.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=32400&_mode_=EVENT&SALE_TKT_EVENT_ID=1043731&SALE_TKT_PERFORMER_ID=111279&SALE_TKT_SALE_CATEGORIES_ID=118740&stage=seat_reservation

Jsnhbe1Birds

I bought 4 to sell later. last year the tickets skyrocketed in price. I may use 2 though for myself

Jsnhbe1Birds

Doesn't say sold out but does say no longer available on the internet. Probably can get them through the box office. My guess is they realized ISU fans was scooping up 95% of vacant seats

Flagship08

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
Doesn't say sold out but does say no longer available on the internet. Probably can get them through the box office. My guess is they realized ISU fans was scooping up 95% of vacant seats

Upon further investigation it looks like all games online are down, maybe technical difficulties.

Jsnhbe1Birds

Flagship08 said:
Jsnhbe1Birds said:

I bet that is exactly what is going on. There were still hundreds of tickets available last night.

Call the box office directly if your still looking for tickets!

Yeah a quick look at addresses and they probably all read Bloomington or Normal lol.

CALL THE BOX OFFICE AT (773) 508-WOLF (9653) FOR TICKETS TO ILLINOIS STATE AT LOYOLA

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Dude....first off the leader of the band is new this year, so yeah already a flawed argument. I'm going to tell you right now you can discuss what you like or don't like about the BRMM/basketball band but you aren't going to just "trash" all over them. As a BRMM alum and the owner of this site, I get to decide that. Knock it off.

SoCalRedbird

BRMM and the pep band do a great job. Have they ever released any recordings of performances?

The band on 74 east of Normal has released a few full albums.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
They used to record what is called Band-a-rama, a concert BRMM does in Braden after the Homecoming game. I don't know if they still do.

Manchester Matt

I used to have a BRMM CD when I attended ISU (94-98). The fight song got plenty of play at parties.

Redbirdwarrior

JSN, you are apparently on thin ice- and well deserved. You piss of Quinn and you have done some WORK. Dude is one of the most level headed and open moderators out there, so when he is telling you to get your shit straight, it is best that you do.

Bird Friend

Redbirdwarrior said:
JSN, you are apparently on thin ice- and well deserved. You piss of Quinn and you have done some WORK. Dude is one of the most level headed and open moderators out there, so when he is telling you to get your shit straight, it is best that you do.

I've never heard anyone called a "piss of Quinn" before . . . I like it!