BHS Grad Donnelly Transferring as Preferred Walk-On

ThisIsTheLineup

http://www.pantagraph.com/sports/college/illinois-state/bhs-grad-donnelly-to-transfer-to-illinois-state/article_55fbcefd-fda9-5573-956f-393ca51d2950.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

Redbirdwarrior

There is our victory cigar. Good.

...at this rate, we are going to have to add a second row of chairs for all of these players.

Adunk33

Staff member
Hopefully that BHS connection pays off.... he'd be eligible for Paytons first year.

Redbird Alum 2004

I think Dan learned from the injuries that plagued ISU and SIU. Hard to practice when you only have 7 guys

DannyCooksey

Local kid. Willing to give up a ride to pay to be a Redbird. That's awesome.

Welcome!!

Adunk33

Staff member
BHS Sharp shooter/combo guard Colton Sandage decommitted from UT-Arlington. Obviously we're good on guards for now, but maybe if we continue to add BHS guys, that'll make it a little more enticing for one Chris Payton.

ISU FAN 1

Adunk33 said:
BHS Sharp shooter/combo guard Colton Sandage decommitted from UT-Arlington. Obviously we're good on guards for now, but maybe if we continue to add BHS guys, that'll make it a little more enticing for one Chris Payton.

Another package? And this one comes with an ACL tear!

TIMMY

ISU FAN 1 said:
Adunk33 said:

Adding any non scholarship athlete to the roster can only be a plus.

Adunk33

Staff member
ISU FAN 1 said:
Adunk33 said:

Chastain had an ACL tear, two of them actually. Hope he lives up to your standards. I'm pretty sure Keyshawn had one in high school too.

Bird Friend

Adunk33 said:
ISU FAN 1 said:
Adunk33 said:

Chastain had an ACL tear, two of them actually. Hope he lives up to your standards. I'm pretty sure Keyshawn had one in high school too.

My dog had one, too.

ISU FAN 1

Adunk33 said:
ISU FAN 1 said:
Adunk33 said:

Just poking fun at fail package deals.

ISU FAN 1

TIMMY said:
ISU FAN 1 said:
Adunk33 said:

Adding any non scholarship athlete to the roster can only be a plus.
True. I just don’t see him walking on somewhere. But the ACL repair changes the landscape for a marginal
D1 prospect. May need to prove himself again to get another bite at the scholarship apple. The coaching change at Arlington was a bad blow for this kid.