Barry Hinson Interview with Three Man Weave

DoubleDeuce

Usually fun to listen to a Barry Hinson interview. Reminisces on his days in the Valley and at Arch Madness. Gives interesting insight on the current and future states of college basketball. I enjoyed it.

stats

I enjoyed that from start to finish. He has such a good insight with so many funny lines. Thanks for sharing.

Hamdonger

I don't think ole CareBear is very well liked around here. I like him, always have, do think he's a good coach, he's very good for the game imo, and he's still got some old school flair. I haven't listened to the interview yet...but he's a coach that unfortunately doesn't translate to today's player...well, today's system...which is too bad.

Watch his press conference freak out (totally appropriate imo) at SIU, and you might get an idea. I bet he's quite the interesting color man on the radio.

Looking forward to this. I fundamentally like him because I think he's a good man, and the cat is never boring.

Last edited:

cubird

Apparently, his $100,000 assistant coaches job was cut during the 2020-21 COVID season at Oklahoma State. He still went to work everyday. Applied for a waiters job, but got rejected.

Top Bottom