Banner Day!!

ricohill

We start the day with the football team losing to South Dakota because their freshman QB from Bloomington-Normal would rather travel to SD due to them having better football facilities (his quote).

Then the basketball program finishes dead last in the MVC.

Thank you Larry Lyons and Dietz for your failed leadership.

Huge job for the new AD to fix the disaster he is taking over.

91Bird

The baseball team lost today too so the trifecta, baseball basketball, and football all lost today.

ricohill

Fire Spack:sneaky:
Give Spack what he needs. We are lucky he makes chicken salad out of chicken 💩. If he left, I don’t know who you could find to win with what they are stuck with right now.

redbirdfan04

We start the day with the football team losing to South Dakota because their freshman QB from Bloomington-Normal would rather travel to SD due to them having better football facilities (his quote).

Then the basketball program finishes dead last in the MVC.

Thank you Larry Lyons and Dietz for your failed leadership.

Huge job for the new AD to fix the disaster he is taking over.
Yes we had 7 turnovers, the football team is now terrible. Lol you got real quiet when they made the quarterfinals last year. The football team will recover and be just fine but I know you are not capable of looking past this one loss.

redbirds2000

Yes we had 7 turnovers, the football team is now terrible. Lol you got real quiet when they made the quarterfinals last year. The football team will recover and be just fine but I know you are not capable of looking past this one loss.
Define fine.

redbirdfan04

The program will continue to have winning seasons and make playoff runs under Spack. This spring season I'm not sure what that means but in FCS playoffs is "fine". What is fine to you?

Last edited:
Top Bottom