Attitude

Retire 12

Our players are currently sporting the correct one after the most recent heartbreak.

Our fans could learn.

Birdswin

Attitude is a good thing. But, it takes more than that. Are they being instructed properly? I do not know. Are they just not executing properly? Results would say yes.

I said in another thread - it is the little things that make a difference in tight games and championship teams. I see the same mistakes every game on making entry passes. I see mistakes on both offense and defense dealing with the clock management (allowing a team to run the ball up court), discipline on shooting, and like yesterday - making an in-bounds pass and then in the scramble - not grabbing the ball, but batting it instead. Little things.

I know it is a different sport - but it is like a coach going out to the mound to tell a kid to throw strikes - no kidding, what do you think he is trying to do - instead of pointing that his stride is to long/short, opening up his shoulder too soon, which causes the arm to drag and throwing pitches high & outside - or whatever it is that needs attention. That is what I mean about proper instruction. Just telling someone to "do Better" is generally no help, and can cause even greater frustration..

Top Bottom